Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Luxe battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First time using my new Luxe. Charged it up fully, & updated app. My battery has died after less than 24 hours. I only had a few notifications- what is causing the battery to die so quickly? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It sounds like a malfunction, as the battery should last about 5 days. Have you contacted Support?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Fsos. Thanks for stopping by and for the details provided in your post. 

What version of the Fitbit app do you have installed on your phone? Please make sure you've updated it to version 3.43 or later. Updating your Fitbit app should fixe the issue with your Fitbit Luxe's battery life. To do so, see How do I update the Fitbit app?

If the issue persists, I'd recommend @DramaQueenDiva's advice, as the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have contacted support & they are replacing my Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fsos Awesome! I'm glad to hear that our Support Team is replacing your Luxe. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes