Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my fit bit yesterday, it went from 57% to dead within 2 hours, so I assumed it didn’t start on a good charge. Charged it up, was finished by 7p and 9:30a the next day it’s completely dead again. 

Any suggestions here? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @brittnymichael. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

For instructions on how to extend your Fitbit device's battery, please visit this article

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @brittnymichael. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

For instructions on how to extend your Fitbit device's battery, please visit this article

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried every suggestion and it still lasted max 14 hours. I exchanged to give it one last shot before giving up on Fitbits and the new one is wildly better performing! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@brittnymichael  I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes