Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge

ANSWERED

I'm starting a 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge on January 1, 2016.

My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I previously lost 60 pounds from May 2011 through December 2012 and would like to trim down a bit more.

Anyone interested?

Track your starting weight on Day 1 and your ending weight on Day 90.  This group will be here to encourage and support each other, while also holding each other accountable.  Feel free to share your successes and challenges, along with any helpful tips.  You can also ask questions. 

Your PAST does not determine your FUTURE
Best Answer
603 REPLIES 603

I would love to join! I'm looking to lose 80+ pounds and this would be a great start to it. How do we track progress and everything?

Em.

Best Answer
Coach how do I add you?
Best Answer
20lbs is just what I was looking for. 90 days is a little aggressive but should be workable. Good luck to everyone.
Best Answer

Yes, count me in!

Best Answer

Count me in!  I'd love to lose 30 by summer.......

Best Answer

OK, so as so many before me have asked, how do we stay together as a team?  Are we going to make our own group?  Or do we try to do something else, Coach?  Inquiring minds want to know....

Best Answer
Use this group to encourage each other. Share you successes and your challenges. Ask questions and share what you're doing or have done each day in regard to your diet and exercise regime.
Best Answer
Use this group to encourage each other. Share you successes and your challenges. Ask questions and share what you're doing or have done each day in regard to your diet and exercise regime.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm all in for a challenge to keep me on track. I need to lose 150 lbs total, so small steps of 1 pound a day is what I'm hoping for.

Best Answer
Healthy weight loss is 1 to 2 pounds per week. 1 pound per day is an aggressive goal.
Best Answer
I completed my first workout of 2016 by doing 40 minutes of Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn.
Best Answer
I'm grateful that you guys are here to help me along the way. I just want to lose weight and be healthy again.
Best Answer

Hi mate,

Count me in. First bit of activity for 2016, aside from the walk home last night, was a 30 min walk along the Devon coast in a force seven gale. Fitbit said it was ~300kcal, so good start. Back to the gym Monday for 5x5 Strong Lifts (was a regular from September to mid-December), every other day and twice weekly HIIT. Aim is to get toned and lose 18-20kg (~45lb) of body fat by June 7th, when we head over to France for Euro's. Having a help group to start that off will be fantastic.

Good luck everyone.

ken.

Budleigh Beach 01-01-16.jpg

Best Answer

Count me in, friend!  Another 20 pound goaler here in 90 days - seriously needed this motivational challenge.  Feel free to friend me on FitBit.  Woman LOL

Best Answer
Glad you're here!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am up for it.  Got a lot to lose this year.  Starting with a nice walk followed with some weight training in the morning.  

Best Answer

Count me in too!  I want to lose 23 pounds. 

Best Answer

i would love to join

Best Answer
Good morning!! How was everyone's day yesterday? This time of year we are usually in the -20 to -30 degree Celsius zone..But this year our winter has been truly amazing.. ( which is very welcomed by me as I am not a fan of the cold.. AT ALL!) -12 yesterday with the sun shining, made it perfect to get out for a brisk walk! Had a great day nutrition wise as well 🙂 Wishing all of you a super Saturday!! 🙂
Best Answer

The last of the Christmas & New Year bacon was liberated from the fridge this morning. Well everyone needs some cheer in #DryJanuary. To make up for it though have made chana masala from the Prashad cookbook for dinner. If you have not heard of it, it is far & away our favourite Indian cookbook. Fantastic, and straightforward recipes from a small family run veggie restaurant. Can be easily adapted for vegans and meat eaters alike. And cheap, cost just £6.99. 

We too have had unseasonally warm weather. WIth that has come much more rain than usual as well, which makes getting outside a lot less appealing than it might be. Walk to the store when the footy has finished I think.

Best Answer