Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encouragement and Motivation

ANSWERED

Hi!

I would like to form a small group of people that are serious in starting their weight loss. My goal is to lose 80lbs. Serious, motivated people with similar goals please feel free to contact me. I would like to encourage and motivate each other along our journey especially during the tough cross road moments.

I look forward in hearing from you soon 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Update - lost 30 lbs. as of today 174.7 lbs. I was 204. You can do it. I sent an invite to you all to get on board with the challenges I have on my page. I hope you will join. You can do it!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
kamiller: would so love to do challenges, but cannot. Only have a laptop where i do my fitbit stuff and challenges are still not available to people who don't have another device beside just their computer. Sounds like you are doing great though!!!
Joanie25
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi i dont know where to start, well thats not true, my fitbit flex is my starting point.

But thats about it, i have depression and bad anxiety and no motorvation. I dont eat properly, get any exercise and am soo tired! Ive been told im lacking in vit D and am now takinga tablet.

Im nearly 44yrs old and weigh 11st 10lb and would like to get to 10st and eat better and regular!

I know what i want to do in my head, but just cant do it.

I have four daughters, one disabled and have been married nearly 22yrs.

I feel terrible, low, sad and feel like im so down, i cant  get back up to where i need to be, to fuction as i should be, for myself and my family.  😞   xxx

Best Answer
0 Votes
hotpinky

First of all with depression it is hard to do anything. I also have depression and anxiety issues and went through a couple of years of therapy to learn to deal with them. So I hope you are getting help. It is going to be very hard to start, the sentence you said I know what i need to do in my head, but just can't do it. First off you have to say to yourself that its your depression talking and realize yourself you just need to stop talking to yourself about it and do it. Just start walking. If you can find a walking partner that would be even better. If not there are plenty of people here they are motivational. Eating better for yourself is also beneficial to your mood, but I really hope you are talking to a therapist. If not you should find one. Depression can take over if you let it and you have to be strong and fight back. Make small steps tell yourself you know its the depression but you got to do it to fight it. Fight for yourself, and then for your family. I know you can get through this, you have to know and realize you can as well!!!!!
Joanie25
Best Answer
0 Votes