Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Sugar

Does anyone know if Fitbit plans on tracking sugar?  I see that if you purchase Premium membership, you can get a report that shows your sugar consumption; however, I really wanted to see it on a per meal basis.  I am new to Fitbit, and frankly I was shocked to see they don't track sugar when so many people are trying to watch their sugar intake - me included Smiley Happy

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

@conlon4940 wrote:

I track my food using My Fitness Pal.

This makes perfect sense, given that both apps can be linked. Why would Fitbit need to "reinvent the wheel" if the features already exist in MFP? 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I would also be interested in being able to track my sugar grams in the food log diary

Best Answer

Irose, look at the previous posts, looks like some people have had success with linking to My Fitness Pal, so review them to see if that will work for you.

Best Answer

Well, by that logic Fitbit shouldn't include nutrition tracking at all since MFP already provides the ability to do it in their app.

The idea is not having to split or sync between two apps. It really isn't that hard to conceive people wanting access to the nutritional info Fitbit is already storing, and to have it all within one app.

Best Answer

nice post !

Best Answer
Thanks, Darvin!

--
Jean Harris
*DISCcert, Certified*
*DISC Trainer*
*Author of forthcoming bookWhen it Snows, All You Need is a Broom*
See an excerpt from it on http://www.launchinglifestrategies.com/
Best Answer
0 Votes

According to my fitness pal it looks like fiber and sugar are now premium there

Best Answer

Yes, use MyFitnessPal now with my Apple 3 watch. Because of nagging recurring battery and strap problems with Fitbit, I had to make a switch. So time will tell to see if the Apple 3 turns out to have more durability in these areas. 

Best Answer
0 Votes