Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Say No To Body Shaming"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Body shaming do NOT make your body better. 🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@FrenchUSA  both @SunsetRunner  and I gave straightforward answers to your questions. As for you wanting to know more about the Covid-19 virus, you should look to the CDC (in the USA) or consult your health care professional. As for your daughter's weight loss, again, check with your health care professional. These forums are a community of Fitbit users, not always able to give you more specific answers, especially with some of the things you asked. To know if the virus is sexually transmitted or if sex helps with drastic weight loss, you'd need a professional health care person, not a community forum. You wanted to know the first nickname someone was given ?  If your device stopped working properly, we would need to know more in order to help you. You posted in both the Android and iOS forum areas, but which Fitbit do you have and which platform and phone do you have? 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

what do you think its the bad habit you have but a good thing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are right, @FrenchUSA . Body shaming does not make your body better. But while you cannot change the actions or words of others, always try to be proud of who you are ... Not ashamed of how someone else may see you. Try your best to be the best you can be.

Best Answer
i love what you say.
you are an intelligent woman.

My name is Grant,
Whats yours ?
Best Answer

You can probably guess from my Fitbit name at the left.

Best Answer
oh thank you Carol B. but i dont know what the B stands for, let me guess,
Beatrice ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

The name behind the B is private. 🤫 

So what have you been doing to stay active during these unusual times?  I’ve been walking up and down the stairs at home. And taking daily walks outside with my hubby. You can find a lot of good tips here in the Get Moving forum

Best Answer

how many times do you run up and down the stairs in a day ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a bum knee so I use an under-table elliptical in the morning. And I have a recumbent CrossFit machine in the basement. Works out well for me. Did you check the Get Moving link I provided below? You can interact with others and ask them for ideas, too.

Best Answer

i tried dieting, i tried road walk, i tried everything possible, but she wont loss weight, why ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

please instructions are needed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FrenchUSA  check out the post from Fitbit moderator Matthew in this thread - click to read. Fitbit is making some of these features free for us.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Asking for a friend 

Best Answer
0 Votes

lets here it. lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FrenchUSA  obviously you're not serious about wanting to know anything about Fitbit or a healthier lifestyle. @SunsetRunner and I answered what we thought were questions from someone who wanted to make changes in their life. Sadly, you've gone on a posting spree that really isn't in keeping with the Terms of Service for using these forums. Your posts have been merged into this thread and a moderator notified about them. This isn't a playground, but a real forum where people come for real interaction based on their use of a Fitbit. If you need to play, please go somewhere else.

Best Answer

im sorry, but i wasnt playing either. those questions i asked, i needed specific answers to each and not a general answer, thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FrenchUSA  both @SunsetRunner  and I gave straightforward answers to your questions. As for you wanting to know more about the Covid-19 virus, you should look to the CDC (in the USA) or consult your health care professional. As for your daughter's weight loss, again, check with your health care professional. These forums are a community of Fitbit users, not always able to give you more specific answers, especially with some of the things you asked. To know if the virus is sexually transmitted or if sex helps with drastic weight loss, you'd need a professional health care person, not a community forum. You wanted to know the first nickname someone was given ?  If your device stopped working properly, we would need to know more in order to help you. You posted in both the Android and iOS forum areas, but which Fitbit do you have and which platform and phone do you have? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FrenchUSA wrote:

i thought we was texting good, u just stopped replying me, are u good? 
i actually needed advise, what do you really do indoors if u dont have any gym equipment to keep your soul and rest, and have a good nice sleep ?

This is what you write about yourself in your profile:

2020-03-25_0931.png

One would therefore think you know the answers to the questions you are asking.

Please note that the community forums are not a place for dating, nor for promoting your own business.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@FrenchUSA - This is not a dating app. This is not a chat room. This Fitbit forum is a place where people normally come to ask specific questions. Then the other Fitbit users try to help. No. We cannot chat elsewhere. 

Best Answer

please can you be patient with me? i am learning this fitbit, im new here, why u gonna be so hard on me.
im sorry, please ignore my messages, im just gonna be my own and learn, thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes