Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add logging for moods

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Love the new period tracker. You should consider adding a way to track energy and mood as well as the current symptoms. For many, those are big indicators. Energy could range from alert/active to exhausted, and mood could contain things like sad, depressed, weepy, irritable, and “I hate everyone for no good reason.” Lol. Thanks for the newest tool to help track fitness and health! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Update: 1/8/19

Hi, everyone! We have some exciting news for all of you. Smiley Very Happy

Many of you have mentioned on this board that there should be mood logging available for female health tracking. Guess what? Its now available with the most recent version of the Fitbit app - version 2.85

Download the latest version of the app for your device and check it out for yourself!

FHt Moods.jpg

Moods:

• Sad
  • Happy
  • Stressed
  • Anxious
  • Fatigued 
  • Energized 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

I'm glad to have a new girl on board, welcome @JojoskiSmiley Very Happy Your ideas are great. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Point me out if you need further assistance! Woman Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I second that request. Some of us have PMDD and would like to track those symptoms here. Instead I am currently using the clue app and Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hey there @Sarlordia, thanks for jumping into this thread! Robot Very Happy I totally understand you sweetie, my sister would also like to track those symptoms. She already voted for the suggestion, what about you? 

As I mentioned above, for the additional symptoms you'd like to see in the app, I recommend visiting our Feature Suggestion board. Since its a newly launched feature, we're interested in what else you would like to see. 

Stay cool! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree but think maybe some way to add you own symptoms would be awesome too since not every period is the same

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Cat23! Thanks for letting us know your ideas and opinions about our newest feature. Smiley Very Happy  As I mentioned above, for the additional symptoms you'd like to see in the app, I recommend visiting our Feature Suggestion board.

Here are the ones I think are similar to what you're requesting for:

I'll be around if you need further help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to see a section added to the Female Health Tile that tracks my moods. I would like to be able to log if I am sad or angry so I can better predict the mood swings around my menstrual cycle.

Best Answer

It's nice to see you around the forums @aduerfeldtSmiley Wink Your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Point me out if you need further assistance! Woman Wink

Best Answer

My girlfriend feels there should be more options for “Conditions” during periods such as; bloating, gas, types of poops, etc. 

she also feels there should be “moods” that let the user choose a way they were feeling that day. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner, hope you're doing great! Her ideas are great. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

For anything else you and her would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Point me out if you both need further assistance! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would also really like somewhere to track moods: happy, sad, anxious, angry and numb would be good options. I am a psychiatrist and many patients do this as part of a CBT program.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Japara, I'm glad to have a new member here! Please refer to my post above. Make sure to add your votes and comments to those feature suggestions. Robot Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I absolutely love the "female health" section of Fitbit! The only suggestion I have is a place to enter "mood" information.  I wish I could take notes through the app regarding my mood/feelings on any day. I think it would greatly help tracking PMS symptoms. Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied with my new Fitbit Charge 3! I loved my Charge 2, and my Charge 1! Way to go Fitbit!

Best Answer

@AecHoodie79 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Really happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Charge 3 and the different features it has including the Female health section. 

Currently this isn't possible but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board.

I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. We're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

I also moved your post to the correct board.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Fitbit Update: 1/8/19

Hi, everyone! We have some exciting news for all of you. Smiley Very Happy

Many of you have mentioned on this board that there should be mood logging available for female health tracking. Guess what? Its now available with the most recent version of the Fitbit app - version 2.85

Download the latest version of the app for your device and check it out for yourself!

FHt Moods.jpg

Moods:

• Sad
  • Happy
  • Stressed
  • Anxious
  • Fatigued 
  • Energized 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Does anyone know when this update will be available for Android users?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @christena, it's nice to see you here! We don't have an specific date on this new version will be available for Android users. Our team expects to roll this out in the next couple of days. Smiley Very Happy

If your apps update automatically, check the Recently updated or Up to date list to see if the Fitbit app was updated.

Let me know if you have any questions present. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now if we can just get a "cravings" condition added this would be awesome! I like  the update, but I think this is a VERY common one for many woman!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @dmhodges2s! I agree with you. Smiley Very Happy You can definitely add your comments and votes to the following feature suggestions:

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Confused in why there isn’t an angry option for mood ?

Best Answer