Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add pregnancy to Female Health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m not understanding why you would include a fertility tracker and then not let pregnancy be an option. Or positive / negative pregnancy tests as quick options? How is it that a morning after pill is a quick option but you can’t log a test? I’ve been logging my health and activity for my doctors for months and wish i didn’t have to continue to say “no” to the predicted period every day and have to keep dragging it. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @BbuttascotchFor anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

As suggested above, please cast a vote for the following ideas:

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Moved to Female Health Forum (from Versa)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey there @Osh2007, thanks for stopping by! I totally understand you, those are great ideas.

While you may not be able to log any of those at the moment, please add it to our Feature Suggestions.

I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the ideas and leave a comment to show your support for them. 

Thanks for moving this post @NellyG

Thanks for your feedback.  

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I agree 1000%

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @BbuttascotchFor anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

As suggested above, please cast a vote for the following ideas:

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer