Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit period

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot drag and edit my period over from Sunday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday. My periods can be very erratic so this is very unhelpful. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

Hi!

I also have a problem with FHT and editing period. Normally my period is about the same time as predicted and I haven't had any problem editing the day or two that was needed. BUT recently my body was under a lot of stress and my cycle started much later than predicted. I wasn't able to move my period to the dates I wanted - or better said: I WAS able to and Fitbit said that period saved / editing successful but didn't save that in the end after all. Now FHT has my cycle completely messed up and prediction is impossible. Why FHT won't save the period I moved even though it implies it does so?

Screenshot_20200804-083834.png

So my period came on 15.-18.7. and I tried to move the cycle to start and everything seemed fine at first:

Screenshot_20200804-084500.pngInkedScreenshot_20200804-085933_LI.jpg

As you see, Fitbit says Edit successful but doesn't move the period at all. And now it predicts that I have 4 days left until my period ends and I don't have my period right now. If I click "Not yet", nothing happens. So the prediction is completely messed. 😞

Edit: I'm on Android OS, version 10 and editing period has worked fine before but not anymore.

Best Answer

Delete the data cache in the app setting on your phone and clear all the data from the app, then re-login. This fixed a lot of the log issues for many of us. 

Best Answer

Yay! That helped! Thanks a lot Aprilstepper19!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also cannot edit. I always have this problem. I do the proper steps to edit, but once it is in edit mode for me to drag the bar of the days to shorten it to a different date, it doesn't move. It stays on the same spot. I tried logging in through a different device and I have the same problem regardless, so at least I know it isn't my device. Please help, this is tedious

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would remove the app from your device, delete the cache and your browsing
history on your device and laptop. I would reinstall the app and then try
to edit! Good luck and I hope this works for you 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Recently I cannot edit my period on the app it keeps freezing and blocks the app altogether it is quite annoying 

Best Answer

Mine stopped letting me log symptoms and such about a month ago. Can edit the period but nothing else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t seem to be able to delete the data, can you please advise the steps taken?

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's really strange because I just edit my period dates (a week before
the estimated day). U can try holding onto the "pencil" beside the
estimated date and see if it works? That's what I usually do.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good afternoon, go into your phone settings and delete the app in its entirety. Restart your phone after, and then download the app from the app store and login with your info. This should clear out the dysfunctions from the app. I haven't had any issues since I remover me and reinstalled it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, i can't edit from Saturday to Sunday on my calendar.  Also when I miss my period I can't "remove" my period because it says I need at least one day, even though I haven't had one.  I should be Abe to log a missed month, especially if I'm going through the change of life.  It would be most helpful to see how long it has been in between periods.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG FINALLY - this thread was so frustrating up until you guys explained dragging it down. I've just been putting up with it forever and finally went looking, thinking I must not be the only one - thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes