Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit period

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot drag and edit my period over from Sunday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday. My periods can be very erratic so this is very unhelpful. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51
Same here I can edit when its the previous day I wish they would update that and let us update the day of.
I might forget to log

Ana
Best Answer

Hi there @Sweeneysue and @Anabelen1239! I'm glad to hear you both were able to sort this out! Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your suggestion, on having an option to enter the start and end date instead. Please consider adding this suggestion to our Feature Suggestions board, where our developers can check what our Fitbitters need and take this in consideration for the next updates.  As a piece of advise, please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

I'll be around in case that you have questions about this. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is the only thing that worked for me! thank you!! Fitbit, please fix this -- my pencil wouldn't, the slider wouldn't work, nothing from this entire thread worked except this user's suggestion!!

Best Answer

Hi @K_S_ nice to see you here, welcome to the Forums!

Sorry about the issues with your Female Health tracking. did you check the steps suggested here. Are you getting an specific error message? I'll be around.  

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As mentioned by say hey, I can’t drag sat to sun. I want to drag my date from 13 to 15 April but unable to get the Start Period Button down to 15. 

(cant upload pic directly here lollll...)

Best Answer

Welcome on board @mledyk, it's nice to see you here! Please try the following steps:

• Go into Advanced settings
  • Change the day the week starts
  • Go back to Female Health and edit the days by dragging 
  • Save the edited period
  • Go back into Advanced settings and change the day the week starts back again

I know that this is not the ideal since it should be working with these steps, but I'd like to confirm with you if this is working in all scenarios. Rest assure that we're taking your comments very seriously and sharing this information to our team. 

If you want to attach a picture to your post, click here to find the directions. 

Keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

THANK YOU to this use for the sliding DOWN tip. I was about to throw this phone at the wall. Manual date entering would be way easier.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Pam_Ela! We're glad to hear that the information provided in this thread helped you to solve the issue. 

About entering a manual date, for anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if there's anything else we may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer

I don't have the exact same problem as described with editing over weekends, but I consistently have problems edit my period with this app. It just doesn't want to drag either way in any direction. I get an error message, but the error message saying my cycle must be at least 11 days... And it is. It's 26 days so I don't understand why this appears. I end up having to delete my period and redo it and then it works. Ive had my fitbit since November and this issue has never been resolved. I can't believe that people have been complaining about period edits for 2 years and you guys havent fixed it. 

Best Answer

I have a similar problem, but mine is extra wonky. When I can get a double click or slide to take my changed dates and I hit "save," I get the "edit successful" message, but the edit didn't actually take. The original wrong prediction is still on the calendar.

Best Answer

I haven't been able to edit and correct the actual start date, it looks correct, says it's saved and then reverts back to the predicted date. I've emptied the cache, shut off my phone, and tried with Wi-Fi shutoff, and disconnected Bluetooth...first time this has ever happened.

Best Answer

I fixed the issue by deleting the app data stored and emptying the cash. Logging back into the app worked after. 

Best Answer

That solved the problem for me, thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I edit my period on this woman health app? it seems impossible, thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

You may need to clear the data cache in the app setting on your phone, and then re-login.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having issues editing mine too! I've tried both the edit and pencil buttons and it doesn't change after I press save.

Best Answer

I fixed the issue by deleting the app data stored and emptying the cash. Logging back into the app worked after. 

Best Answer

I hadn't noticed your previous responses with a solution. My apologies! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you get to the calendar? I want to edit mine too but can’t find the calendar 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure you have the female health option selected four your info. There will be a pink teardrop that should show up on your homescreen. Click that and you'll see your calendar 

Best Answer
0 Votes