Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health - Log details not saving

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else logging details each day and they don’t seem to save if you go out of the Female Heath section or quit the app and then go back in? I hit save initially and the dot is under the day but then they all go away. I tried to re log the details multiple times but it still isn’t saving. Not sure if this is a known issue that they are working on and I know they just released this so maybe they are working out some kinks. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Toastizonfiya Smiley Happy Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Thanks for bringing this up. Your logged symptoms should be saving in the app. One thing I would check for is to make sure you're running the latest Fitbit for iOS app: 2.50. If you're not, please update! Let me know if this helps. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Hey @Toastizonfiya Smiley Happy Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Thanks for bringing this up. Your logged symptoms should be saving in the app. One thing I would check for is to make sure you're running the latest Fitbit for iOS app: 2.50. If you're not, please update! Let me know if this helps. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Seems to be working. Thanks so much!!

Best Answer

I’ve been having the same issue with my android phone. None of my periods ever save.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Katygo, it's nice to see you around here! Sorry about what happened to your logged cycles, a couple of days ago we've noticed this issue has re-emerged this month. Thanks for reporting this you can follow all the details and contributed with updates in this thread. The problem has been escalated for investigation. 

We appreciate your time and understanding while we're working on this. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience. Let me know if you need anything else!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I just started using this feature of the app and I'm having the same issue. It will only save one day of symptoms at a time - it deletes a day's symptoms if I try to save another. Then if I exit this section of the app it loses all details. Every time I reenter this portion of the app, it prompts me with all the initial questions as though I've never accessed it.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @alexandrabot! Please make sure you've updated your Fitbit app to version 2.89. This app version contains the fix for period data being deleted. Please update to this version as soon as you can.

In addition, I'd like to make it clear that any data that may have disappeared will not re-appear after updating to this new app version. 

Let me know if you need further assistance! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I am having the same issues (data won't save and when I re-enter the tracker, the welcome info displays again). As per a solution posted recently, I uninstalled the Fitbit app, restarted my android smartphone and reinstalled the app (so I am definitely using the current version) but I am still experiencing the issue. Thanks.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @TheHen! Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided. 

So I can better assist, would you mind sending me a screenshot of the welcome information you're getting?

In the meantime, please double check that your Fitbit app is on version 2.90Smiley Wink

Looking forward to your reply! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not saving info. I've updated app and done everything as instructed on previous posts and nothing works to make it save. 

Best Answer

Same here. Details that have been logged have not been saved. Updated Fitbit and whatnot as advised but same issue still persists.

Best Answer

Same problem here. Just received new Fitbit for Christmas so it is updated. But headache and mood log disappears even after saving when leaving the female health screen or looking at a different date

Best Answer

I experienced this issue as well. However, when setting up the female health section, try choosing the option to track your period and fertility, not the option that just tracks symptoms. After I tried that, all of my symptoms were saved.

Best Answer

I've been experiencing this issue for the past few days - every time I log additional detail and hit 'Save', they disappear - the dot doesn't even appear under the date. I keep going back into editing a day, but the process is recurring. Any help? Is this a known recurring issue? Thanks!

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. When I save a symptom it does not save my updates, the dot never shows up. This started @2 weeks ago. I have updated the app donthe latest version.

Best Answer

I have same issue started last month. It not saving any log at all. I’ve tried couple times to renter log, but still not saving. My device has been updated to lasted version.

Best Answer

I actually had to contact support and in my email I let them know everything I have done so there would be as little back & forth as possible.  But they fixed the issue and haven't had a problem since.  Hope that helps some, just email support. Within a week it was all fixed.

Best Answer

I've experienced this for a number of months now. Nothing saves!

Best Answer

I've also been trying to use this to log my mood and energy levels, but nothing ever saves.

Also pretty irritated that there isn't just basic mood, energy and symptom tracking for both sexes after it was promised months ago, and every time i enter female health tracking it goes through the initial setup questions again.

Best Answer

I re-installed the app and this seems to have resolved the issue for me. 

Best Answer