Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Female Health Tracking for Men

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! As a Dad, I was able to activate the Female Health Tile on my Versa and play around with it along with my daughter. Her Fitbit app is now setup. However, I have since removed the tile from my Fitbit app, but on my Versa, I have a Female Health Section at the bottom...

How can I get rid of this? 

Thank you!

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Fitbit Ionic adidas edition ¦ iPhone X ¦ MacOS
Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Hi, @Jdrich811, if you could share with other users what worked that would be great!  This is mainly a peer to peer help forum where users help each other.  

Please explain in as much detail as you can.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I've figured out how to remove it from my iphone; just like a regular app. touch it until it shows the x's and then click on the x to remove the female tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the forums @SunsetRunner! Thanks for sharing the steps that has worked for you in order to remove the Female Health Tile. 

As you mentioned, to hide the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a problem with Fitbit Versa. Actually one of my mischievous friends had activated Female Health facility in my Fitbit Versa watch. but the actual problem is that I am male and in restricted societies like India this facilities in male watches are taken as sin. So please guide me how to remove this facilities or deactivate from my watch as well as in my mobile application too. Because it constantly display this facility which may put me in trouble if the watch comes in too hands of my mother or my elder sister. 

Please do the needful and reply soon. 

Moderator edit: format 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @PARTH90SHAHVERS

Sometime friends aren't really thinking when they do things like that. Let's see if we can't remove it

To hide the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Your post is being moved to a thread where other men have wanted to know to remove it as well.

Read the posts from Moderator @AlessFitbit as she guides others in removing it.

Wishing you the best.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear fit bit this was helpful but when I crossed checked my watch.. It was
still there. So please guide me to remove that facility from my watch too.
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @PARTH90SHAHVERS, thanks for jumping in here! Sorry to hear what happened. My friend @Odyssey13 and I will be more than glad to assist you. 

Can you please let me know if you followed the steps provided by @Odyssey13? As mentioned in the posts she redirected you, if you no longer want Female Health Tracking on your Versa, please consider deleting all the info input for female health tracking on your Fitbit app. Once you completely remove the data inserted and then sync again it will remove the tile from your watch. 

Please note that you can't remove your female health tracking data only from the device, you must remove your data from the Fitbit app to delete the information from your device. Hiding the female health tracking tile from your app dashboard does not delete your female health tracking data from your mobile app or your device.

Hope this helps, let us know if these steps work! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I do not have an X on the Female tracker on my Charge 2.  I, and most of my friends with trackers are way past carrying about female health as you define it having been past menopause for many years. I would like to remove it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @sierras49To remove the Female health tracking tile inside the Fitbit app, please scroll to the bottom and select "Edit." You will then see each tile toggle and you can select the "X" on the tile to remove it from the app. After that, scroll back to the bottom and click "Done." 

Always make sure that you'll are using the latest Fitbit app version. Android should be on 2.79 and iOS on 2.78 as of today. Believe or not, running old versions might cause inconveniences. 

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wanted to show my girlfriend the new feature of female health tracking. So i set my sex to female showed her and changed back to male after. Not only the app but even the Fitbit Versa still shows the female health tracking. Any way to delete it or reset it?

Best Answer

It's nice to have a new member around, welcome @Timl163By default, female health tracking is hidden for users who have identified themselves as male in their Fitbit profile.

If the tile is showing up on your watch and Fitbit app, it seems that maybe a period was logged accidentally. If you no longer want Female Health Tracking on your Versa, please consider deleting all the info input for female health tracking on your Fitbit app. Once you completely remove the data inserted and then sync again it will remove the tile from your watch. 

Please note that you can't remove your female health tracking data only from the device, you must remove your data from the Fitbit app to delete the information from your device. Hiding the female health tracking tile from your app dashboard does not delete your female health tracking data from your mobile app or your device.

Hope this helps, let me know if these steps work! 

Best Answer

I tried to remove everything. But it still did not fix anything. On my account im set as male, but my girlfriend told me it looks like im still set as female when she looks at my profile. Maybe thats the reason why it wont work.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Timl163Robot Happy

You have a really good point there! If your account was set as female by accident it will automatically give the option to see Female Health tile, and even if you change it to male this option might remain there. This is not the expected behavior of the Fitbit App, but it is possible.

If that's the case, as @MarreFitbit mentioned you might have to hide the tile from the Dashboard to avoid having that information visible. But I understand that this might be frustrating since it is not what you were expecting to have in your Dashboard.

Rest assure that I'll pass this information along to our team. Thanks for your understanding. Let me know if you have questions about it.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer