Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periods not being saved

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue about the periods not being saved. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
126 REPLIES 126

Is there an update on this? ......it's been at least 39 days now. 

Best Answer
I have not received a response from the Fitbit team, but I did find that if I turn off the "Show Period Predictions" option in settings, I can manually update as needed. Of course, this removes the predictions, but that works for me.
Best Answer

I tried that, bit it still won't save so I can't track manually. Thanks though. 

Best Answer

Someone else mentioned it's been since Jan. That's when mine did this, but even before then it stopped saving any of the "Log Details" It saves absolutely nothing on there now.

Best Answer

Mines literally overwriting my logged data with incorrect predictions to the point that it is unusable. Logged actual, regular period last week. App decided I'm having another this week and will not accept corrections. Have had to start using someone elses app.

Best Answer

Same!  So ridiculous. 

Best Answer

What other app are you using? I'm looking for one. I want a free one that just lets me record them, helps estimate the next, and lets me save some details. Just basics. And that doesn't share my info, apparently a lot of them share the info they gather.

Best Answer

I'm using PreMom.

Best Answer

You are the best for recommending!!!! I can do the predicting on my own.....sort of...hahaha.....I need to store the dates rather than rack my brain. So Thank You!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update????!!??!! 😞 #sodisapointed!!!!!

Best Answer

When is it going to get fixed?

Best Answer

Hello, 

How are you doing this morning and how was your night? I hope you are doing good and having pleasant time there now.

Best Answer

Hello, 

How are you doing this morning and how was your night? I hope you are doing good and having pleasant time there now. 

I had this same problem but with the help of my friends I were able to solved it. How about you were you able to solve yours too? 

Best Answer

My watch keeps resetting to Day 1 menstrual cycle after every 6 days. It is very annoying! I can't edit in the app either. Can you please provide an option to remove menstrual tracking from the Luxe watch since it is next to useless!

Best Answer

My only fix for this is uninstalling, the app and reinstalling the app it then accepts my edit.    Its super annoying but it's the only work around I've found since the issue is yet to be fixed. 

Best Answer

Worry not, because they are working on it. 

Best Answer

Thanks! It worked! 

Best Answer

When will this be fixed??? Not logging period correctly and not saving the details logged throughout the month. It's a major feature that's now been malfunctioning for months.  Why isn't there a solution yet?  I'm seriously considering another brand. 

Best Answer

Good to hear that 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is the solution progressing? 

It's a very annoying issue...

Best Answer