Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Friends needed

Hello all. I am not new to FitBit, but no longer have any friends on FitBit and one co-worker. Attempting to motivate myself to get this weight off, but to also motivate others.

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30
Theresa Sawyer has sent you an email via Gmail confidential mode:

[image: Gmail logo]Re: FitBit Friends needed

This message was sent on Jun 26, 2020 at 11:53:03 AM PDT
You can open it by clicking the link below. This link will only work for xmnuz23762.prod|50c20e3d|989718a4-77d8-455d-884e-94f062b77ffd@reply01.lithium.com.

View the email

Gmail confidential mode gives you more control over the messages you send. The sender may have chosen to set an expiration time, disable printing or forwarding, or track access to this message. Learn more
Gmail: Email by Google
Use is subject to the Google Privacy Policy
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this message because someone sent you an email via Gmail confidential mode.
[image: Google logo]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

I am motivated, but there are days that I need that extra push to keep going. I have my fitbit set up to remind me to move and do 250 steps. I lift weights and walk/jog HIIT.

I look forward to talking with you all.  If anyone starts a challenge please count me in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Come join us on a weekend warrior challenge. Success is different for each person but we make it fun encouraging each other.🤓👟

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CateSuzanne 

This is great....because I am trying to increase my fitbit activity and need friends to help challenge and motivate.

Best Answer

@Rostawhow do I find the challenges?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Idlewylde  Is your phone on the supported list? My Android works fine for friends

To friend here on the forum. Click on the User name and you will see how to add a friend

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Just sent you a friend request. Will include you in the next challenge. Don't let the big numbers scare you. You do you and just enjoy the "good Morning"  and "hey, you kicked it" cheers we give each other. I was happy to walk a 2 block square before the encouragement started. We stay on health and fitness not side hook ups that I know of.🤓

Best Answer
I don’t know. My android phone had other problems so I’ve switched back to my iPhone. 😄
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I’m sorry but I can’t see your friend request. Where will I find it?  I tried to search you to make friend request but it keeps telling me it can’t find you. I must putting in the wrong user name. Can you please resend? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also looking for more fitbit friends to keep me motivited!

Best Answer

Hi everyone. I would love to have some Fitbit friends. Everyone I know quit on me. Lol. 

I'm increasing my activity level again. I had a bad accident, crushing 8 discs in my back. It's been a long road back, but I'm finally ready to get more active again.

I am walking now, working on getting back to the mountain bike. 

If anyone wants a motivational pal, I would be interested. 

Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes