Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit band with medical alert symbol

I am a Type1 diabetic, and my doctor wants me to wear a medical alert identification at all times.  Big problem:  They're all UGLY!  I wish Fitbit would make and sell Fitbit bands that include the medical alert symbol.  Then we could "kill 2 birds with 1 stone!"
I wrote to Fitbit to make this request, and they suggested I come to a discussion board to see if others have the same wish.  I hope LOTS of you would be interested, and then maybe they'd do this for us!

Best Answer
104 REPLIES 104

Great idea.

Best Answer
0 Votes

active topic! i like it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My name is Jessika and I totally agree with you because I have a couple of medical conditions that I have to keep track of and one I would want people to be aware of in case I were to have a seizure or reaction because of two of my other medical conditions.

Jessika D
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thru Med-ID.com/CAN you can order a metal engravable plate add on that goes over your fitbit bracelet,  $50 plus 7 lines engraving for $9 plus shipping & handling

Best Answer
0 Votes

Get stainless steel laser engraved Alert ID Tag by MIA-MIA thru Amazon.   Fits my Charge 5 perfectly.   Fits any 0.86 inch (22mm) wide watch band.

Best Answer