Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Looking for some friends to keep me motivated! Always up for a challenge 🙂

https://www.fitbit.com/user/59CF4G

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for friends to help motivate me to do yoga, use the elliptical, and get my steps. I don't want to be classified as sedentary anymore. I just got my charge 2 on Jan 3rd. I'm averaging over 2k most days. I've set myself a really low goal of 1000 steps. I try to get the climb ten floors badge. I've done it for the last 3 days. I'm almost 40, and a stay at home mom, but my son is 17. Send me a friend request, if you want to be friends! I'm still new at this.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5BTRWQ

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I bought a Fitbit blaze a little under a week ago and I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated.

Please feel free to add me if you're looking for Fitbit friends too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also looking for friends that I can share and chat about fitness with. I have Fitbit friends but no one will talk in the challenges so it gets boring, looking for friends who will talk and help motivate each other within the chats. I don't know how to add people so if you would like to add me, please do

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also looking for some friends. I will send you a invite if you would like, maybe we can help each other

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am looking for some friends to help push me in the challenges, I will send you a request if you still would like Fitbit friends.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I looking for some friends to challange and workout, I have a dog also that walks with me almost all the time. 

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new to fitbit community, looking for some fitbiters to keep me motivated and encouraged to keep going when I fail. Please add me. I'm not very active so I've got my goal set low. Who wants to help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I would like to help you with your challanges, because I need some help to, add me if you want to.

greetings

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm brand new to the fitness world and would love some motivation to keep pushing.
Feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, anyone is welcome to add me to their friends list. I'm active most of the week and I'm pretty good at trying to motivate others!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, I'm new to the FitBit thing and looking for a few people to do challenges with. Please add me if you're up for a challenge or two!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey im from the UK, I have a pretty active group on fitbit which do challenges everyweek. We all have a goal of getting fit for summer while others just have personal targets they want to reach. I myself is training from the London Marathon in 2018. 

We are a friendly bunch and look to help each other as well as others. This is an open invitation for anyone in the UK to join us (due to the time difference it works out better in challenges) however everyone is welcome from anywhere in the world.

We are a very vocal group that motivates each other so we are not just silent throughout the week in the chat. We range from 60 - 80k steps a week. We are also very open about our vitals and our targets.

If you feel you want to join me and my lot. Feel free 🙂 You are all welcome.

Send a friends req via my profile.

Happy Stepping and good luck 🙂

Best Answer

Hi :), just got a Fitbit myself, trying to get ready for a half in May, could use a little push to keep me going some days and I only have one friend 😞

Best Answer

Let's be friends?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I've had my Fitbit for a couple of months now but I hardly know anyone with a Fitbit. If you want to add me please do- I need a kick up the bum to do more steps/exercise and to start doing weekly/daily challenges. 

Thanks! 

Best Answer

Feel free to add me! The more friends the merrier 😑

Best Answer
0 Votes

Always looking for more fitbit friends, lets motivate each other!  Let's all have fun!  Add me: www.fitbit.com/user/4B22W7

Best Answer

What is your email. I would like to add you as a friend:)

Best Answer

Hello All! I am looking for friends to compete against and motivate me to stay in shape. Comment below so I know who is interested. 

Best Answer