Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just added [=

Best Answer
0 Votes

everyone is more then welcome to add me [= 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, I'm quite new to this community, I do heavyweight lifting a lot and seek for some healthy competition! Feel free to add me, have a good day 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi anyone in the U.K.? Looking for more friends to compete with 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you add ppl?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Also looking for new fibit friends to compete against. Currently achieving 17-23k a day but welcome anyone. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner , you can add people by clicking on their profile image which leads you to another page and select the blue Go to Fitbit.com profile- on the next page you will see a plus sign next to Add Friend- select that and a message is sent to the invitee. It helps ahead of time if you add a little about yourself on your profile page like your fitness goals, etc. I also select to show my average number of steps on my public profile so someone who is looking to friend you gets an idea beforehand if they exceed your steps too much or are somewhere in the ballpark range (some folks don't care about the step average but others are really looking for specific levels of steppers). Also in the Fitbit app you can go to the Community link and join in some interest groups (Running, Cardio, Weight training, Yoga, etc.), from there you can check out the feed and post your request for people to friend you (up at the top via the "What are you up to" box ) or take a look around to cheer people on and add comments on posts. Sending a friend request looks a little different in the Fitbit app but is kinda the same method- just click on the profile pic and you will see on the next page an Add Friend button-- when you click on it, it does not appear to do anything but the friend request actually does go throughWoman Very Happy I hope this helps. I will send you a friend request 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, new to the community, anyone feel free to add me. Check out my profile

https://www.fitbit.com/user/44G8XS

Looking to be challenged and push myself even further. Probably average around the 15k mark but do double that and more on some days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please feel free to add me. Just got an Alta HR. Currently living in Bangkok and commute/go to gym daily. I'm up for any challenge!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new to the Fitbit world and only know two people who have devices. I am looking for friendly competition for challenges to keep me motivated and help keep others moving.

Best Answer

you will have to invite my dashboard is crazy

Best Answer
0 Votes
please invite me my dashboard bad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Dan54...normally on the Fitbit.com when u select the +Add Friend you'll briefly see your profile pic and the other person thend the send invite and a confirmation. I can't figure why it would lock Robot Mad On the Fitbit app when u hit the add friend there is no confirmation and it just seems like u press over and over and nothing but it seems to go through anyway. I sent u an invite Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I'm also.new to fitbit. Would be nice to have a little friendly competition! X

Best Answer

Hi, new to the community, Fitbit (Surge) and started workout in may-17 anyone feel free to add me.

Best Answer

Add me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Free to add me too!

Best Answer
0 Votes