Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Hi! Wrest Florida here, looking for friends and challenge buddies! Feel free to add me, even if you're not local- hope to connect with some of y'all soon! Heart

Best Answer

I'm from Australia, happy to pick up a few friends from around the world for casual challenges. Not looking for anything too competitive. Go ahead and add me.

Best Answer

Hello!

I am from Singapore. I recently started using a FitBit and would love to have some friends for some friendly competition! Do add me if you’d like at tzeyink@gmail.com 🙂

Looking forward to a healthier lifestyle with my Fitbit!

Best Answer

I've had my fitbit for over a year, and am looking for more friends.  I love doing challenges and encouraging others.  I currently do an average of 8,000 steps, but would like to up it to more.  

I live on the East Coast of the United States.

Please feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hey...click on the profile!! Feel free to add me!! Happy Holidays!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

Looking for fitbit friends 

UK North West area 

I'm 5ft 3 and looking to loose half my body weight next year. 

Looking for similar people to support one and other 🙂 

Not doing much activity atm, still recovering from ankle surgery. I also have cerebral palsy. So all are welcome especially anyone a disability 🙂 

Best Answer

I lost my fitbit and I lost friends out of it but now I'm getting a new fitbit and would like more friends again to join me in a challenge 

Best Answer

I lost my fitbit and I lost friends out of it but now I'm getting a new fitbit and would like more friends again to join me in a challenge 

Best Answer

Same, left my Fitbit One in a public toilet 😞 some lucky sod is getting an early Xmas present! Been using the iphone’s Tracker, although very accurate, felt like cheating so just got myself a Fitbit Charge 2 today, liking it so far, but still prefer the One, shame they discontinued it

always looking for more friends to do challenges with, add away, gotta say though, I don’t create challenges, only join them

Best Answer

I had to open another fitbit account because coul not get my new fitbit working with my old account.  Anyhow I would like to get more friends so I can challenge them each day,  please add me 

Best Answer

You can add me if you want, anyone can if you want a challenge socialsandi1 

Best Answer

I added you new friend :).

Best Answer

Hello! I try to set up some type of challenge weekly (I rotate between the Workweek Hustle, Weekend Warrior, and Daily Showdown). If you'd like to participate please add me as a friend! I generally hit about 15000 steps daily.

If you like to set up challenges and are looking for more people to participate please add me! Challenges keep me motivated!

Best Answer

Hi! Everybody. Im from Denmark and looking for Challenge buddies from everywere, so feel free to add (curently I'm averaging 13K steeps pr. day)

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm having a problem finding friends.. would anyone like to add me onto their profile to take part in challenges etc??? Lauren 

Best Answer

Hi there! I'm an Italian based in Aberdeen and am looking for friends all over the world to have some friendly competition with. I'm working out mainly with the Freeletics app and occasionally go for a jog. Feel free to add me! 

Best Answer

I would love new fitbit friends for 2018.....going through a really bad time and would love fitbitters to help. Pls send me a friend request....all challenges excepted. Love to u all and happy new year xxxx

Best Answer