Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437
Add me
Best Answer

hello all! I am 36 yrs old. Engaged and waiting on my fiance to come home from prison. I get stereotyped pretty bad for being with someone in prison but its my life and we are happy and the end of the day thats all that matters to us. I am type 2 diabetic. I am medication to control my sugar but I am working on getting healthier everyday. I have lost 21 lbs so far since I have started with 109 lbs to go until my goal. I would love to connect with others on here. My username is bigblockchevy if anyone would be interested in being my friend and keeping each other motivated along our lifestyle/journey

#brightblessings

Best Answer

Anyone can add me. I'm just starting out but would love the company.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/6527K3

Best Answer
You go girl. Do your thing you have no one to make happy but you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Hi NeZu,

what location are you at?

Best Answer

I recently got a fitbit Alta hr. Looking for persons that do challenges regularly. I average about 4k steps daily.

Feel free to add me 

Best Answer

I'm located in Virginia.

Best Answer

Chris here

Looking for friends for challenges to keep the motivation etc. More the merrier.

I aim for 15k steps a day.

Best Answer

Sorry Nezu,

Still looking for friends in Europe. Time difference thing....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Click on the profile..... feel free to add me!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

Please add me folks! http://www.fitbit.com/user/65PC48

Let's step it up!

Best Answer

Hey yall I have been losiing struggling and losing motivation and I'm feeling like I'm going backwards and I don't want that to happen, I've worked very hard to just to lose 45.8 pounds so far I've battled through some health issues along the way and for me to be this far in my journey is awesome for me I've never been in sizes that I'm in now since my freshman year of High School and that was 20 plus years ago.  Please feel free to email me and friend me as I need all the support to keep going strong and get back to where I wanna be and get back on the right train that I was on so I can move forward.  I hope to hear from yall soon.

Smiley Sad

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

Looking for some friends to have fun.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11795691

Cheers! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Hi there,

I'm 29 years old from Germany, but living in Canada right now. I'm looking for Fitbit friends, as my friends apparently don't have any (who would have thought?). I'm fairly active, doing a bit of running and weight training. But I'm sitting at a desk the rest of the day, which shows sadly. I'm currently stuck at the 5k barrier with running and would like to either get faster or run longer, I'd take both 😉

Please add me if your up for some challenges and friendly competition!

Sonja

Best Answer

Friend request sent. I’m usually in several challenges and so are 4 family members with different goals. 😀

Best Answer
sure

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer

Not really sure how to send a message especially since I'm doing this on my phone but I added you and would love to try a challege because I've never done one. 

Best Answer

got a fitbit yesterday, would like to say hello and make friends, any tips would also be gratefully received xxx 

Best Answer

I’m currently planning on taking my workouts more seriously and was hoping to gather a few “rival” to initiate in the challenges. Since I work from 9-6 monday to Friday, this will help motivate me to workout after. And likewise if you need someone to help motivate you don’t hesitate to join with me. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums!

I would see this thread many people looking for friends:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Be-Inspired/Looking-for-Fitbit-Friends-Find-some-here/td-p/1257283

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer