Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Delete my post, please.

Best Answer

New to fitbit and just starting to work out and lose weight.  Looking for friends to help motivate each other.  Feel free to add me 🙂 

Best Answer

Thanks Salmonberry (Andrea) Would if i could get on the laptop at home as wife hogs it!! 

Ps love Salmon. Yum Yum ☺

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me! Im newer and love meeting new ppl so keep motivation! 🙂

Best Answer

Interested in finding more friends close to my age, im in my early 20's. and im looking to start better habits for a better lifestyle down the road. better to start now right? add me, dont be shy! https://www.fitbit.com/user/5HK377

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to fitbit in the last month and have got the blaze. I love the competition and it drives me to do better so add me to help me out. I have 288,000 steps put in already so let's do this. https://www.fitbit.com/user/5HD69T

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all! Looking for some new friends for challenges and to help keep me motivated! Feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for some friends! Need motivation and will give out as much as I can as well!

Best Answer

Hi ,
Do you need another fitbit friend to help challenge and motivate you ? Please feel free to add me
I'm based in the U.K. and I'm looking to up my activity through walking/ Hiking and increase my strength through Pilates, Yin Yoga, swimming, kayaking and SUP !

Best Answer

I'm new here add me as friends please 😊 For making some fun challenges

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for some walkers and runners to head into summer with and get some steps going.  I love running and am going to the gym right now, I am looking forward to hitting the streets to get my run on. Add me as a friend, I do lots of challenges and love trying to motivate people to get out there. 

Shan

Looking for like minded fit bitters to be friends on FB 

OR IG

Have an amazing day walkers....

Moderator edit: removed personal informaion

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new to fitbit, and am looking for friends. Let's reach our step goals and complete some challenges!

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI yall.  I'm a 25 year old female pipefitter out of chicago looking for some friends to do challenges with. I'm very new to this forum stuff and I'm not tech savvy nor do I know how to add people that are not in my contacts. Hope to become friends with all yall.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi and welcome! Please feel free to add me to your friends list 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I'm new to Fitbit. You can add me for challenges! 

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5KG2DH

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody!  I am kind of new to Fitbit.  I used to have a Fitbit Flex but I rarely used it.  Recently, I bought a Fitbit Alta and I just love it.  I love that everything on it is completely accurate and that I don't always have to have my phone with me to show how many steps I did, or how many calories I burn throughout my entire day because it shows exactly that on my Fitbit Alta.  So even though at the moment, I do feel pretty motivated with my Fitbit Alta, I would love to meet some AMAZING people that have a Fitbit, so we can help each other stay motivated and complete challenges with each other.  We can do this together.  Add me and, or message me!  LETS DO THIS!  🙂

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for motivated friends to challenge, if you're interested add me here

www.fitbit.com/user/26VC8Q

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Fitbit community, i am looking for friends for challenges and motivation! If you are too then add me or msg me and i will add you. Stay healthy and good luck with your goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes