Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

28 y/o guy in the UK. I'm looking for friends to compete with and motivate each other. Feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love some FREINDLY competition for daily challenges!

I have lost 15kgs but now haven't lost anything in a few weeks. I really need to stay motivated by hitting some step goals (15k steps / day). It would be wonderful if you could add me as a friend for challenges to keep us motivated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love some FREINDLY competition for daily challenges!

I have lost 15kgs but now haven't lost anything in a few weeks. I really need to stay motivated by hitting some step goals (15k steps / day). It would be wonderful if you could add me as a friend for challenges to keep us motivated!

How do I add you as a friend!?

Best Answer

Always looking for fitbit friends...click on profile and add me!!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

We all can use some friends! Feel free to add me to your friends list

Best Answer

Hi! I'm looking for more friends.  Feel free to add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Cairo147!

I was also recently diagnosed with CFS/ME (in December 2016). I can relate to how tough of a condition this can be. FitBit can really help keep you motivated, and at your own pace according to your own goals. No worries about resting when you need to though - that's as (if not more) important as being active. Good luck to you with all of your goals too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

I'm a new fitbit user

Female, 18 years, from italy

Motivate me in my new journey and let's challenge! (I recently starded a fit lifestyle)

Follow me too on my instagram profile if you like me and want some Motivation

Thank you everybody!

Best Answer
0 Votes

ss.jpg

Lets have a great day...Click on my profile feel free to addme!! Lets get fit!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

I'm an Aussie looking for some friends to keep me motivated. Normally do around 10-15k steps. Feel free to add me.

Best Answer

Hi all,

I have had my Fitbit for about a year now and only have two friends, so I thought I would check out the Fitbit community. You all seem like a nice lot of people so feel free to add me. 😄

The only one you need to impress is yourself.
Best Answer

I'm brand new & looking to join challenges. Really need some motivation to shift some weight. Feel free to add me if you're looking for similar encouragement 🙃

Best Answer

Hello Everyone..

I recently starting using the Charger HR. and its amazing. I have completed a couple of solo challenges which have fun but I am the kind of person that needs to be challenged. At the moment I am just starting out so I am not moving to fast but at least I am moving. Would love to add others so we can keep motivating each other to push to reach our end goals. If your interested please add me.. I am looking forward to getting to know you

Best Answer

Hi 🙂 

got my fitbit alta hr today and find myself in need of some friends to "compete" with 🙂

I'm 35, and living healthy has been a big deal for me the last 7-8 years. Before that I was overweight but I took charge and managed to change 🙂 I love hiking and jogging, but since I have a dachshound I hike more than I jog 😉 Feel free to add me! I hope to get friends from all over the world .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Askelin,

How do you like your Altra hr, my charge hr just broke and looking for a new Fitbit. I am just lost without the challenges. I need to get moving again. 

Let me know your how you like your Altra ht

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all!

I'm from Saudi Arabia and it's quite difficult to be motivated in a community with little to no motivation to move them, so I came here to have some friends from all around the world to motivate me to keep a healthy lifestyle.

Everyone is welcome! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my alta hr 2 days ago 😉 very happy so far.

Mvh

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

goals.gif

Happy Sunday.. click on my profile and feel free to add me!!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

My Name Is Alfredo GOMEZ I'm Looking For A Fitbit Companion Walker To Walk With Me Around the Miami Florida Baptist Hospital South Campus Track

Best Answer
0 Votes

**TL;DR: I NEED FITBIT FRIENDS PLEASE!**

I'm just getting started on my first real fitness journey after kids (I'm almost 6 weeks in now). I just upgraded to a Fitbit Charge 2 from a Zip.

I love going to the gym, and especially using the elliptical. I've found great support groups through My Fitness Pal and reddit (r/loseit). Sadly I have no one on the fitbit app!

Anyway, basically I'd like some friends for accountability as far as how much I move around and/or work out. I'd really love to try some challenges, but I can't do anything with zero friends, lol 🙃

Please add me, especially if you're in a similar place - or if you just like the challenges!

Feel free to message me if you want to know more about my background.
Good luck to everyone with their fitness goals!

Best Answer
0 Votes