Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Hi there and welcome to fit bit I am sure you will enjoy the challanges with others please feel free to add me 😂

Best Answer

Hey everyone!! I'm not technically "new" to Fitbit...I joined last spring, fell off the wagon, and need more motivation to get back into it! Upgraded from the Alta to the Charge 2, counting calories, weight training, and running...ultimate goal is to lose 45-50lbs! Add me!!! I'd love to do some weekly/weekend challenges with you guys! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey how can I write one of these for myself... can't seam to find the option 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi coming back into the Fitbit challenges ... looking for motivators.. feel free to add me up .. thanks 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all, Canadian girl looking for some motivation! Nurses Aide, steps vary between 6,000-20,000 a day 🙂 Can't wait to have more Competition..mm..I mean Friends 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Moin or Hello,

I am from Germany and searching some friends to duelling  with^°. 

Received my FIBIT Charge 2  two days ago (2Times two how courieres). I would say i am not a active​ but i have a bmp about 59-65 dont. Hope to see u soon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Looking for any friends on fitbit to hopefully do some challenges and spur me on a little bit more.

Feel free to add me

Thanks 

Best Answer

A lot of friends have dropped off 😞 

Looking for some friendly people to do some challenges with

Lost 50 pounds in the last year..... Not stopping now
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, just got my Fitbit blaze today!!... looking for some friends for some challenges! 😎

Best Answer

add me!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey! I sent you a request! I have lost 75lbs since last May and I live in Ontario too!

Best Answer

Hello, I am looking for friends for both on FitBit and in life. I suffer from social anxiety and depression and would like to find someone to know. 

Best Answer

Heya everyone! I'm a 20 yr old from Lisbon just looking to become more active and take up swimming. Feel free to add me so we can compete in those **ahem** steps challenges.

Best Answer

Hi all, new to Fitbit, was once quite a very active person, recently diagnosed with CFS/M.E, trying to build my strength and fitness one day at a time, by all means feel free to add me, would love the motivational challenges, I'll try my best to keep up with you all 🙂

Best Answer

Hi! I am looking for fitbit friends so that we can do challenges together! Add me please 😃 I am 24/F/USA looking to lose 50+ lbs!

Best Answer

Hi! Looking for friends to join in with daily challenges with. Add me 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm looking to add friends in the 17,000 - 20,000 step range to keep me on my toes for challenges and motivation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@glitterNfunk- I was slightly insane the last week but I normally do around 15-25,000 each day.  I'm sending you a friend request now.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"slightly insane" friend requests welcome too......lol

: )

Best Answer
0 Votes

you can add me with my email

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes