Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437
Hi all!! New to the community. I Got my Charge HR about a week ago. Iooking to find some fitbit friends to help keep me motivated. Add me if you'd like!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

New to the community and looking for friends to motivate my step count!

I have always been very active playing rugby and soccer. After a shoulder injury ended my rugby career it has been hard to get moving to the same extent as before and it has shown on the scale. I got the Fitbit Alta at the start of April and I have seen a significant change in my energy level and number on the scale. Would love weekend and work week challenge friends as competition is a huge motivator to me! Always happy to share recipes between others who are looking to change their eating habits as well. Most especially vegetarian eaters as I am leaning more towards a vegetarian or meat light diet!

I look forward to the fun!

Sami

Best Answer

I'm so excited to see new users everyday.

Welcome and lets motivate each other. 😊

Best Answer

good luck with your charge hr.  not sure how to add people ? 

Best Answer
If you go to the person's profile page, there's a button to add friend.
Best Answer
Please feel free to add me! Mum of 1 year old wild child 😛 trying to stay fit, loose the baby weight and be healthy! Would love some motivation & ready for a challenge!
Best Answer

Hi I am new to FitBit. I got mine today. 
Looking for new friends to motivate and keep me motivated  Smiley Happymaxima_v

Best Answer
You can add me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Recently started working out and using my fitbit again! Looking for some more friends. Thanks! 🙂

https://www.fitbit.com/user/27KPKR

Best Answer

Hi all,

Just got my Fitbit today and really could use some motivation to get this fitness thing going.  Please add me as a friend!!

Thanks,

Linda

Best Answer
Hi, I've just joined Fitbit and I'm looking for people to do challenges with https://www.fitbit.com/user/4JJ9GF
Best Answer

I just got my fitbit and loving it. Please add me, I would love to join in on some of the challenges.

//www.fitbit.com/user/4J3CRY

Best Answer
Hi, I got my alta few hours ago and I'd love to make friends to motivate myself 🙂
Best Answer
Hi, I'm in tri-cities Washington and I would like more people on my friends list. I do good at tracking and then slack off, and then I am back at it again. I would really like to not slack off anymore or for as long. You don't need to be in the area, just someone who likes to do the challenges :). Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi started to use fitbit on 04-01-2016. Looking for some friends to keep me motivated feel free to add me!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4GPG57

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi all! I am always looking for more friends for the challenges. I am usually doing 2 challenges a day and am always up for more.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tabbou Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to this thread as you may find the friends you are looking for here! There are a lot of users that enjoys challenges as much as you do! Smiley Happy

See you around!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just got my first 15K steps badge, looking for more friends. 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, 

I really want some friends on fitbit.. 

So if u want some challenge and fun, don't be afraid to add me! 😉 

Best Answer

Hey, looking for some friends to go up against in weekly challenges to keep my motivation goin'! Feel free to send me a friend request 🙂https://www.fitbit.com/user/3V2B53

Best Answer