Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

I know some people that have fitbits, but I'm not friends with them on here. I've never done a challenge with friends before and I think it would be cool to be motivated by strangers. Add me as a friend!

Best Answer
Hi all im looking for fitbit friends i have a step goal of 12000 daily and failed it once this week so in need of a bit of motivation. (42 and unfit 🙂 ) (Fitbit blaze)
Best Answer
0 Votes

48, located Brisbane, Australia and intrinsically lazy 🙂

Would love new Fitbit friends for challenges.  I usually average 11K/day but have been ramping that up with a 6 week challenge that requires 13K-16K+ per day. 

Best Answer

Hi there! I'm new to the whole tracker scene and just received the Charge HR for my birthday. I was diagnosed with lung cancer and underwent a lobectomy and chemotherapy. I finished treatments in March of 2014. But, steroids I was given to help manage pain resulted in significant weight gain (Approx. 50lbs). Coupled with nerve damage from both surgery and chemo, I was in pretty sad physical condition. Once treatments ended I joined a gym and I am faithful about going 5 days a week for an hour and half or more each day and I do both cardio and strength training. I've actually become a gym junkie! I'm not a great one for walking, but I have found myself striving to walk just a bit more each day since getting my fitbit. I would love new friends to help keep me motivated and who I can hopefully motivate as well 🙂

Best Answer

Hi everyone! My name is Kelsey. I've had my fitbit since near the end of May and have been looking for new friends to follow and step with everyday! It'd be great to meet some new people from this community.

Best Answer

Hi all! 

I ordered my Fitbit Blaze yesterday and am excitedly waiting for it to arrive. I'm currently using the app on my phone to track steps until it gets here, but I would definitely like some friends to compete with and motivate! I know how much I benefit from a bit of friendly competition (otherwise I can be a little lazy, oops!) so please feel free to add me as a friend 🙂
Ashleigh, 22 from North Wales 🙂

Best Answer

Hello folks, I'm Chip.

I've had a fitbit Surge since February and with it's help I've been able to shed 13lbs so far and I'm continuing to strive for another 7lbs at the least. I've hadn't had any friends thus far and I think its time for a few now. Feel free to add me. I think this weigtloss business works best in groups.

Best Answer
Hi I'm Misty just set my HR up!! I've had DVTs since 1993 then 2014 Pulmonary EMBOLISMS. In the 22 year's being diagnosed I've gained and lost over 500 pounds. December 2015 I was at my heaviest 376. I was finally able to get back to the gym. Since December I've Dropped 79 pounds. .Still have over 100! ! And Congratulations on your success! !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yo..... fill free to add me!

Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer
How? ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! 

Best Answer
Hi evreyone, I am looking for friends (preferably under 25) to compete with in challenges.
Best Answer
0 Votes
New to Fitbit....if you are 25 ish and younger please add me!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all! Just a friendly reminder on how to add friends! Smiley Very Happy

On the Fitbit app for iOS: 

1.  Tap the Friends tab.
  2. Tap the + button in the top right corner.
  3. Choose the method with which you want to connect to your friends and follow the onscreen instructions.

On the Fitbit app for Android: 

1. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
  2. Tap Fiends.
  3. Tap the add button (a pink + sign).
  4. Choose the method with which you want to connect with your friends and follow the onscreen instructions.

On the Fitbit.com dashboard: 

1. Click the Friends tile.
  2. Select between the options given (Facebook or sen email).

On the Fitbit app for Windows Phone:

1. Swipe from right to left to show the Friends screen.
  2. Tap the + button at the bottom of the screen.
  3. Choose how you want to add your friends and follow the instructions given.

On the Fitbit app for Windows 10:

1. Tap or click the Friends icon at the top.
  2. Tap or click the + icon at the bottom of the leaderboard.
  3. Choose how you want to add your friends and follow the given instructions.

Hope this helps! See you around! Smiley Very Happy  🏃 🏃

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Had my fitbit for about 1 month now and just recently found out I can make some friends here. Anyways, 20 years old, 3rd year college student, hospital job, and applying for medical school. Basically, looking for people who could keep up with me with some decent knowledge and wisdom about being healthy, lol.

Best Answer

I am Steven, 33, Male from Ontario. Even though I had Fitbit for more than a year now, I just start using it recently. My goal is to lose 20 pounds in 6 months, I also love to run. Feel free to add me to your friend list, so that we can share and stay motivated.

Best Answer
Feel free to add me. I'm addicted to using this fitbit. So far I'm competing against my husband. I'm 22 and a mother of two boys. I'm from Wisconsin. It would be fun to make friends and get motivated with others!!
Best Answer

Hey - I'm looking for some more friends to complete in challenges with! 🙂

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3K3KZV

Best Answer

Best Answer

He feel free to add me. I've been using my Charge HR for a few months now but I'm new to the community Smiley Happy

Best Answer