Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

Almost Twenty One million steps since Feb 2016 motivation from 180 lbs to 150 lbs.

Please specially men need to take care of there self plus I am 61. Fitbit changed my life  

FF61DF2B-CC26-4531-8638-B647242EA592.png

 this is for December 4th 2020 it is getting harder  for each step my goal 100 days between 10000 to 12000 steps. 

Best Answer

Hats off to you -- I've been doing this awhile myself (no, I'm not a racer), but you're basically more than 2X me -- holy smoke!

Steps | 32,950,558

Floors | 78,143

Distance | 15,999.68 mi

Best Answer

Today is 5th of Jan 2021 finished completing hundred straight days of approximately 10,500 to 11,000 per day. I will tell folks who are over fifty please take care of yourself no one will tell you or help you. Motivate yourself. Happy New Year to everyone. 🙏

Best Answer

Good for you A24! 

I just noticed today that I have over 50,000,000 lifetime steps (over the last 7 years). 

Best Answer

It’s my 10 year Fitbit Anniversary, and the steps just keep piling up.

Steps | 80,996,913

Floors | 328,118

Distance | 41,651.42 mi

My pace has dropped off a bit though.  Looking back over this thread, I had 45M on my 5 year anniversary, so that’s about 35M over the past 5 years.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Total steps: 1,218 and counting. 😎

Best Answer

I have just reached Day 1501 and have 34,343,246 steps on the clock now. My daily average has dropped below 23,000 now as I haven't been walking as much during the pandemic but I am hoping that I will be able to increase my daily step count during the summer.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 00.51.43.png

Best Answer

So many steps 😱! Congratulations @BudFox19 @A24 @betpchem @Baltoscott @SunsetRunner @Callyo, and welcome to the new users in the Community forums. 

It's amazing the amount if steps one can take in a single year 😎

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

So here's my question....when my Fitbit One eventually dies (this is my 3rd all-time), what should I buy?  Fitbit no longer makes the One....and to be honest, I don't normally wear a watch (which is why I like the Fitbit One so much).  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
You can get a Fitbit Inspire 2 and a clip which will do the same job as a One.

The clip is a separate purchase.

Couple of years ago I bought a number of spare One's when they went out of production.

Have an Inspire and a clip but not had the need to use it so far.

I too very rarely wear a watch, think the way Fitbit have gone is strange, but they know the market and the Inspire does do the same job.

Peter
Best Answer
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi
I am at 122,235,348 still have not heard of anybody who has done more.

I averaged 35,461 in my 8th Decade (between 70 and 80).

Still walking.

Peter
Best Answer

A quiet evening, sat on the settee. Realised as I wasn’t moving, my wife was...

as she walked I counted her steps in my head! 😂😂😂🤣

my stats, 24,723,307 since Nov 2015

Best Answer

It's good to see you around in the forums @BudFox19, as it was mentioned earlier, you can get the Inspire 2, which allows you to use it as a clip. Don't forget to take this Quiz as well! It helps you to find the product that's right for you.  

Excellent, thank you for sharing the amount of steps you've taken, @yu4517 @DomPirate😁 

Best Answer

I recently reached 35 million steps and my daily average is still slowly falling (approx 22k a day) as we still are within Covid restrictions and I'm remote working compared to walking to work previously).

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 21.29.33.png

Best Answer

Wow that's an amazing amount of steps, @Callyo! Impressive 😱

Congratulations for reaching 35 million steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently stand at 27820474 - but then I have a dog that needs a lot of walking

Best Answer

That's a lot of steps, @johnthefish😎

I walk my dog every day, but it's a senior dog and she doesn't like to go too far cause she gets too tired. 

She's great company to go for for a walk though ❤️🐶

Best Answer

Im New too Fitbit but I am 48 years old and on My Pacer App. Im almost too 7 million steps

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @Markw48! That's an impressive amount of steps. 😁 

What Fitbit device are you using? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just found this forum as I was nudged this way by a member of my family when I shared my stepping records.

I've been counting steps for the last one years (including this one).  Started off by aiming for 10,000 per day, as that was the buzz number at the time.  I thought I'd easily manage that, being a teacher, as there seemed to be a lot of walking as part of the job.  Wrong!  Only 6,000 at the end of the first stay, so I started adding a short evening walk to get it up to 10,000 each day.  Quite soon after, I raised my target to 13,000, and not long after to 17,000.

Years 1 to 3 were all very similar, at a little over 6 million.  In Year 4 I started short challenges with my younger sister, so that helped raise that year's total to 7.7 million.  

We then got a dog.  Gamechanger!!

2017: 10,257,752

2018:  10,112,373

2019:  11.233,227

2020:  12,479,957

2021:  so far 12,100,330, aiming for 14 million.

Overall, it's a little over 82 million, so I'm some way behind the amazing best score on here.

Best Answer