• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620
If you press on the email heading You-know-you-re-a-Fitbit-addict-when in the first paragraph will take you through to the conversation on the website, where you can reply direct.
Hope your 6 week travels go well,
DomPirate

Sent from my alternative universe.
Best Answer

Thanks..was able to sort newest to show first that way.  Much better.

Donna 🙂
Best Answer
I'm addicted to the steps, yes, but I also love the little messages of praise when a goal is reached! Haha
Best Answer
I am so in the addict area. I can't always go out every day as my health kicks my behind and keeps me in bed some days. But I sure make up for it when I'm not. You are also an addict when you have a charge hr and a zip just in case the charge needs to be sent in for repair. I loved my zip before I got the band and I'm waiting to get the blaze.
Best Answer

I might be addicted to the FitBit.....if I can tell by the Dashboard which hour the tracker was on the charger....

8-of-9-Moves.jpg

Best Answer
You get 30,000 steps in taking the carts back one by one, and you don't even work at the store.
Best Answer
Blaze has what you are looking for. I love mine!
Best Answer

That's a good one @Leau, you help a little bit with the order and you get lots of steps at the same time, perfect! Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
Hi Vicky me too I love love fit bit
Best Answer
I knew I was addicted when I lost my Fitbit and I kept looking at my wrist wishing it was there!!

I now have a new one - but think of all those lost steps!!
Best Answer

You know you are a Fitbit addict when you take selfies showing your Fitbit tracker because it is obvious that you want everybody to know you own a Fitbit tracker. You are so addict you start creating hashtags like #Fitbit #FitbitLove #LoveMyFitbit #FitbitForever #Alta #Surge #Blaze, and things like that! I've seen many including myself! Smiley LOL Smiley Very Happy

Happy stepping! Heart

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

LOL...Yes, yes...I do these things!!  

Best Answer

my dog follows me around, waiting to go when ever i get up

Best Answer

My house has never been so clean!  It is vacuumed and mopped several times a week.  And yes, I have stood in front of the tv marching trying to get my steps done!

Best Answer

I thought I was the only one walking around my house!

Spoiler
Smiley Wink
Best Answer

LOL  And I am sure there are more "tv marchers" out there!

Best Answer
And those that get out of bed at 11:45 when they find they are 300 steps short of their daily goal.
Best Answer

@luvsgkids  I confess to be a "TV marcher!"  I don't want to miss some programs, and commercial breaks are never long enough to get those hourly steps in!  Yup, I look like an idiot at times.  I've even got a 400 step circuit laid out in my small apartment!  Do you know, I've even discovered a low spot in the floor as a result?  It's by the door to the apartment! LOL!

Currently Blaze plus Alta as back up which is THE perfect combo! One
Best Answer

@SantiR  Laugh all you want, but I own two charging cables!  One lives attached to my laptop, the other to a plug on my nightstand.  That way no matter where I have downtime, I can check my Alta and charge if need be.  It actually is a stress reducer for me to know I can do that.  Would suggest you consider that idea to reduce your own stress!  It has saved my sanity on more than one occasion.

Best Answer

You know you are a Fitbit Addict when you are on your way to meet a friend for lunch when you realize you left your Fitbit on the charger and walked out the door.  So......with your destination in sight, you quickly turn around and head home to get it.  At the first traffic light you text your friend to tell her that you forgot something and had to run back home for a few minutes.  Then you stress knowing that you LOST a good 500 steps in the process.  Do you or do you not do a manual add for that amount, or do you just walk more?  I opted to walk more as that was the easier solution!  Cat Happy

Best Answer