Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no more smoking fresh start with fitbit

im 27 years old and Ive just started using fitbit reason being i decided to quit smoking using the viapourisers, everyone says you gain loads of weight after you quit and being female and all that really was not a desired effect im self conscious enough as it is, so i came to the conclusion that fitbit could help me keep track of my overall fitness levels. my big goal now is to reach 0 nicotine intake and improve my fitness so i can enjoy life more and undo all the damage smoking did to my health.

it would be fantastic to be able to make some friends trying to achieve the same or simiar goals trying to stay motivated.

wishing you all the best guys

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Just got a call, friend lungs destroyed, vaping, would you get the app extension done already. I'm tired of begging...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t understand what you’re talking about ..! You mean your lungs are destroyed due to vaping? Are you kidding? My father has been smoking vaping for more than five years and he has absolutely healthy lungs, so your post looks like a joke ... He was addicted to cigarettes for a long time, but in the end he was able to overcome himself and switch to vape because at that moment his lungs were in critical condition. It was I who told him about vape and he wanted to try it. I found for him the most powerful and reliable vape in the store, and also bought an excellent liquid with the taste of tea with milk. He also wanted to add CBD oil there, but my mother forbade him to do this ... So now he is a professional vaper and he is completely healthy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You  quit smoking someone started smoking 😁🤣 .  I'm from Russia and live in London, applied for university studies two years ago. Sometimes it's just boring and you want 5-10 minutes outside the box to relax, vaping makes it feel very good in those 5-10 minutes, antis tress so to say.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit are a farce they try to promote health and still to refuse to
integrare an anti smoking app on the device. Friend chinese knockoff
blew his lungs out vaping.
Best Answer
0 Votes