Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back the One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Fitbit One.  I've spent years obsessively telling people about it whenever they ask what's on my shoe.  I also raved about the Aria, bought my niece a One, and bought my husband another model because he wanted to track his sleep & didn't mind a wrist tracker. 

When I discovered it was discontinued, I was extremely disappointed.  I no longer tell anyone positive things about Fitbit - why should I?  I also stopped buying their products altogether.  Until they either bring the One back into production or come up with something at least as good as the One (instead of the joke - zip), I feel the company cares zip for it's customer's interests.  Closing the previous thread with 65 pages worth of requests to bring it back would suggest they simply don't care. 

Does anyone else feel this way about the direction Fitbit is going with the discontinuation and refusal to even consider bringing back or providing a decent alternative to the One?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I like that you can track floors on the One. The other simpler trackers don't have the altimeter to do this. Therefore you have to go up to the Charge2 for that. If you are looking for accessories though, I got a new One "holster" or whatever it's called, on Amazon for cheap. They also make any number of wrist accessories if a person wanted to wear the One on their wrist. I agree though; I wish Fitbit would continue support for the One. I also agree that product support has gone way down in general since I got my One as a 40th birthday gift 5 years ago.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also join the conversation the One availability and alternative ideas. Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer