Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Turning On

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Many many years of my life counting my steps, goals achieved, daily habits,... totally convinced that my Fitbit One helped me not being lazy and do what I like most...Walking!!!!!

I unfortunately lost my dear Fitbit one a month ago...loved it so much than went on Mercado Libre (Mexican ebay...) and pay hard earned money to get a new one.... 

Today I received it and made my day at work happy...waiting to go home and reunite with my One...

Only to find out that it has come broken, faulty as those in this post: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/One/FitBit-One-won-t-turn-on/td-p/2370859

Nothing to do for me.. living in Mexico and the way I bought it...no warranty will be honored... 

Just wanted to share with you guys... I know there are other folks out there with bigger problems... but sometimes little things in life are the ones that keep you going... my Fitbit One was one of them...

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @claorbksil

I'm sorry this happened to you. Does the seller accept returns? I know with the US eBay, a seller has to be forthright in describing the item. Sometimes a credit card company or eBay can give you some recourse on a bad item.

You have a good attitude about the little things in life. They really are the things that make us happy and keep us going.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

@claorbksil Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with your Fitbit One. 

I'd recommend performing a restart on your Fitbit One. This has helped other users in the past.

Also, when you plug it into the charging cable, does it light up and charges? If it is not, try cleaning the charging contacts. This has helped users in the past too.

@Odyssey13 Thanks for your help on this thread! 

If non of this work, let me know! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer