Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ANYBODY'S One still work correctly?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just curious. If fitbit has essentially killed them off, it would have been nice if they'd given us a 6 month notice.

Best Answer
54 REPLIES 54
Really strange!
Mine stopped working yesterday morning. Wouldn’t sync wasn’t counting anymore. About 5 pm I noticed that it was off and wouldn’t start back up at all.
I decided to try to charge it, thinking that was my problem. Didn’t work.
Last night about 8, I checked it again. It turned on, synced with my app and had counted steps all day.
I was shocked. This morning, it’s acting like nothing happened!
I’m starting to think the **ahem** thing is possessed! But it seems to be working now!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Exactly the same story, but one day before. Since then it seems to be
working as usual!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got my One to work again.  I had to contact Technical Support http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

And did a 'Chat'.   I powered off and on my phone and held the button in on my One for 10 seconds... although I think I had done that the previous day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just stopped synching today.  Have tried all the usual workarounds.  Grrrrr.  I definitely feel like we're being hung out to dry by the Fitbit people.  Will not purchase anything from them again!

Best Answer
Mine's working now after I chatted with Fitbit tech support at
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine suddenly stopped working a few weeks ago.  Seems to charge, but then suddenly goes dark and won’t sync.  Tried all the “fixes” many times.  

Using iPhone 7

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact tech support at http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

they got my One to work
Best Answer

I’ve chatted with tech support several times and been told something different each time. 

Done all the fixes. My One will be fully charged and then dies almost immediately. 

Latest is to wait until next app update - but my One isn’t any better with app completely uninstalled. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue - going on 2 days now... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so disappointed that the One is no longer available. It was an exceptional product and met my needs perfectly. I will be looking at other brands.

Best Answer

It’s a wonderful tracker! I’m also very disappointed and can’t understand why!

Best Answer

@FitTXDC Are you still syncing with the app uninstalled? Also, Unfortunately, we have received notification that there are issues with battery draining on 2.41.1 again and are currently investigating. I created this thread and will update when I hear more.

@janel I think you are already aware, but there is an ongoing issue with iOS logging some users out, updates to this thread are here

For anyone with syncing issues, I suggest starting with this help article if you haven't already. Also, check out @kristin418 post here

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

@KateFitbit - I’m not syncing with the app uninstalled as my Fitbit is now useless within minutes of a full charge. It’s sitting on my countertop. I was told in one tech chat that the issue was my battery. I was told in the next chat that my One and battery were fine and the issue was with the app. I’m not installing the sync program to my computer if my One is never going to work again. (Literally seconds after removing from charger the display doesn’t work.)

I hope fitbit really is doing something to correct this. I don’t want to wear a wrist model and it appears that the Zip is now hosed too. 😕

Best Answer

My One has the wrong time (5 hours later than actual time) and will not sync! I wouldn't mind not being able to sync it but with the wrong time, it's difficult to know how many steps, etc. I've completed in a day 😞

Best Answer

Mine synced on October 12.  I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app 3 times.  I chose the Forget this One option and now neither my computer nor my phone can find the One.  What in the world is going on?  I love my One.  I am frustrated by the technology.

Best Answer

I’d like to believe Fitbit really is working on this, but considering the lack of communication from them and lack of progress made, it’s clear the One is way down on their priority list. Boggles my mind why they can’t just get this done. I’m hoping everyone having issues lets them know directly so they have a better idea how many people/customers have been impacted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

NO!!!  What is going on?   Won’t sync sometimes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you know what's the best way to give them direct feedback?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine works fine....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had mine nearly 4 years and it works great except I only get about 5 days from the battery now instead of 2 weeks as I used to.

Best Answer
0 Votes