Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Availability

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've merged a few posts together about the One's availability and I wanted to address some of the sentiment and concerns. 

We are still supporting One through software updates and customer support is always available to help.  

If you are experiencing rapid battery drain after the iOS 2.41.1 update, we are currently investigating and you can follow the progress in this thread

Input and feedback on both the One and Zip have been passed to our team, and we do know there is a great deal of passion for the One. I'm sorry I don't have better news about its availability at this time.

I'll be closing this thread for further comments since the question has been resolved and there are no plans to bring back to the One at this time.  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

OK, I understand that Fitbit is not willing to sell the Fitbit One as they move into other product lines focused on wrist devices.  Odd that they don't care about the 20% of customers that don't care for a wrist solution!!

What I don't understand is they say they will provide support but have not done so.  The battery life issue continues and they are the people who caused it with their upgrade.

COME ON FITBIT, put your money where you mouth is and fix the problem with battery life of two days.  We all know nothing lasts forever, but give us a break in the interim.

Seriously, I may just have to vote with my wallet and go to another brand.  I won't come back to FitBit

Best Answer

Hi

--<--@
Feel free to add your suggestions to the Feature Suggestions page, where users can vote, if there be enough interest, it can be picked up by the developers of Fitbit to make the idea come true (when decided to do).

Tip Search if a certain idea already has been suggested to avoid multiple suggestions regarding the same idea.
Best Answer
Absolutely right. But they've made their decision. They are now a profit center not a customer center.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Two days? Mine died after 45 minutes. This is a bit ridiculous.

Best Answer

I am allergic to nickle, so I can only use the Fitbit One.  PLEASE bring it back!!

Best Answer

I'm sorry but I do not think its going to happen

You can still get one on Amazon if you want a back up

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
--<--@
Feel free to add your suggestions to the Feature Suggestions page, where users can vote, if there be enough interest, it can be picked up by the developers of Fitbit to make the idea come true (when decided to do).

Tip Search if a certain idea already has been suggested to avoid multiple suggestions regarding the same idea.

Mention it's for the next future One, otherwise the idea can be declined.. Cat Embarassed
Best Answer

Please go vote for it here. I hope they offer something similar as well.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Bring-Back-the-One/idi-p/2231985

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Sure for more than $180

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have owned 3x Fitbit one’s since its release. To remove the only viable NON-Wrist based tracker that worked well is a BAD move by Fitbit. Real watches get my wrist real-estate Fitbit was a supplementary tracker because during real exercise I needed more accurate data and was using HR straps power meters etc. I was just about to order a One for my mom for her birthday cause she to refuse to have a badly designed square(My opinion some people love your wrist design) sitting on their wrist all day only to have the band break or fall apart due to sweat within a year. The Fitbit one was perfect. It was so perfect that the only time it needed to be replaced was after I steam washed it twice, it has fallen out in puddles overnight and much more, I can’t say the same for your wrist trackers. What was supposed to be me coming to fitbits website to spend a couple hundred on new fitbit one’s for my whole family has turned in to an all-out boycott of your company. The zip is not a substitute for the one, you should have discontinued the zip not the one.

BRING BACK THE ONE! People didn’t even know it existed and those that did usally only replaced it every 3-4 years after a mishap. That’s why it wasn’t a good seller not because it was bad. Many people prefer non-wrist trackers and most if not all of them were CRAP…..then there was the one, and you took that from us!

Best Answer

Agree. The wrist band ones don't track when you are carrying something or pushing a cart. The One was for sure the best of the fitbit products. I lost mine and am really disappointed that I can no longer get it. It also tracked flight of stairs climbed. The others don't do that

Best Answer

@GlendamayThere are still some ones out there. You just need to watch pricing.

I got one from Amazon at a good price New

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

WendyB I know you can still "get them" but that doesn't change they are discontinued and we wont be able to get them or something similar to them soon. Or that getting one under $200 is next to impossible currently.

The fitbit one was the best step trackers ever created, RIP

I cant believe Fitbit thought discontinuing these was a good idea. The backlash is gonna take a while to hit them since us One users don't buy a new tracker every year. I suspect as the ones still out their break and need to be replaced is the ONLY time fitbit will become aware just how many people wanted Ones. I am fairly certain the one community seems dead because the product was so well made it doesn't need as much support as the other sections, or a replacement every year. Which is probably the real reason they discontinued it, they couldn't keep up-selling us to get new devices every year.

Best Answer

I just called the help line 877.623.4997. I have had a Fitbit since the very beginning (Ultra). Just this past Saturday I lost my One.  I looked for several days with no luck. Called the help line because I could not find the One for sale. My husband just happened to have lost his a couple weeks ago and got a new one. When I expressed my EXTREME disappointment and my DISBELIEF that Fitbit would so completely disregard their customer base, I was hung up on.  Classy.  If there was any question about whether you value your customers, it has now been answered. 

Best Answer

The one has been discontinued. They are no longer available at Fitbit

You can find some on line at some good prices but you need to look for them. I just bought one on eBay at a normal price and its new.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will FitBit support a device that is purchased on Ebay?  Having read many of the other comments on other strings, I am having doubts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, they won't.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wendy - the One is no longer available ANYWHERE for "a good price".  You can stop singing that tune.

Best Answer

I think it's pretty poor to remove the one product that's different from the rest, especially when it has a customer base, and one that helped your company grow. I love my Fitbit one! I'm using my 3rd one now (due to being careless and losing the others) and I've bought it for family and friends. I've finally convinced my mum to get one and I've just told her it's now looking like it's discontinued - and she did a backflip on her decision. How disloyal to your customers?! I don't want to wear 2 watches and you're taking away my choice. If I have to choose between a Fitbit on my wrist or an Apple Watch... Well, you've lost a loyal and rather valuable customer.

Best Answer