Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Syncing

Is anyone else still having issues with the fitbit one no longer syncing to the app, after the recent update? 

I have spoken to various members of the support team who have told me the only option I have is to buy a more up to date device. How can this be right when my One works perfectly fine but the new app won't allow me to connect.  

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

So, the questions are:

1. Is there any other Fitbit (other than the that little blue one they had years ago) that will work in our pockets?

2. What other company makes a tracker that we can carry around in our pocket?

It appears that a lot of people want to carry our trackers in our pockets and don't like things on our wrists. Where can we find what we want?

Best Answer

This worked for me on my seven yer old Fitbit One.

Best Answer
Inspire 3 can be used as a wearable. I have one of those also.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One I have had for years and still works fine excepting the the Bluetooth pairing no longer works to my Smartphone.  It still links to my desktop PC.  So maybe I have to save up for an Inpire 3.  But my One goes no problem and while I can still recharge it, I will carry on with it for now.  Thanks to all the replies, I thought I was loosing it 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I signed in to reply and now my One is not syncing to my desktop. 😞 I have been here 10 years so my current One is about 7 or 8 ye4ars old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

❤️ ❤️

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU! This worked for me and it brought back all of my data.
I agree I'm disappointed that FitBit is choosing to ignore our issues. I used to highly recommend them. Back when I first purchased my ONE I wound up loosing it after about 5 months of use. I contacted customer support in the hopes of getting a replacement with at least a discount. All I had to do was supply a copy of my purchase receipt, which I had, and they sent a replacement at no cost. That was great customer service, but I guess that is nolonger a thing.
I would not have had an issue if my ONE was obsolete and could be replaced with a comparable device, but they don't make that. I don't wear a watch, I don't want to wear a wrist tracker. If my ONE ever stops working completely I'll be looking elsewhere. My iPhone has plenty of options already available, but I like not always having to have my phone on me to count steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes