Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One isn't syncing anymore!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All! 

Hoping someone can help me! My Fitbit One isn't syncing as of July 29th. I've tried restarting it, and my devices... It is still working (it's still counting steps and tracking movement) however, I cannot get it to sync to my iPhone or iPad. I've even tried to re-set it up. It won't recognize it, the phone just says "looking" continuously. Please help!!

Thanks in Advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

I have had that problem and what i did was totally turn it off, turn off all fitbit programs then restart them. I can't remember which i did first so try both ways. I think i did the fitbit first. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ActiveNana Welcome to the Fitbit family! Are you still experiencing this problem? 

I recommend following these syncing troubleshooting steps for iOS devices to get this fixed. If you ever experience any syncing issues this should help you out for sure.

@Sandyfj It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing those tips! I'm sure a lot of users will find this helpful for sure!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
No everything is fine now thank you for your help.
Sandra

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ActiveNana Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that everything is fine now! Hopefully, other users will benefit from this thread. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My one is not syncing properly i have to switch between ipad and iphone to see the correct recording of my steps,  as far as food and water syncs till next morning than goes to zero

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One won't sync ever since my Android completed a system update a week ago.  I've tried all of the recommended methods, including resetting my Fitbit One.  Is there something with the recent update that is causing a problem?

Best Answer

I'm having the same exact problem. Android system update this weekend and the one won't sync anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just called Fitbit - it is a known problem - they are working on a fix.
The recent Android update created the problem.
Best Answer
I just called Fitbit - it is a known problem - they are working on a fix.
The recent Android update created the problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx so much I have iPhone there is no update 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does on and off, food and drink syncs but goes away day after, this been happening a long time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you do this, I don't even know how to do that.   My fitbit one isn't syncing with my phone either.  Yesterday it was fine, this morning it says 0 steps and when I walk it doesn't change.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information here. Both my husband and I are having the same problem. Fitbit app update and an Android phone update. Won't sync with phone or any android app. I can get the One to sync with my Windows 10 surface pro.

Will wait to see what happens.

Best Answer
Thanks! I've figured it out. HD to phone and to a hard reset. Not sure why the instructions for that aren't in the manual... or maybe I just didn't see it?!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit one still is the same one minute sync with iPad another minute with iPhone (funny) and food and water wipes out next morning, almost a month and can't fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes