Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one wont sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help. My fitbit one hasn't sync since 1st Aug. Getting frustrated now. I've tried resetting it.... logging in and out of app. Nothing! 

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Mine either. Glad to see I’m not the only one. I hope there is a fix for this. I’ve logged off, turned the one off and on several times. Deleted and readded the one. Nothing works!  

Best Answer

Well here's another discouraged user who's fitbit One stopped synching.  Used to be a manual sync button on my dashboard for when this happened.  Not anymore!    Hasn't synched since May 31st, and I've tried everything you guys have already tried.  I'm giving up on Fitbit unless someone on this forum has an answer.  Fitbit apparently doesn't care.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't synced since I did the latest iPhone 7 update.  I read to "turn off your one" ? HOW do you turn it off?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled my fitbit APP on my phone 2x and it still doesn't work.  it is very frustrating. it just says "looking" when i try to sync.

help!

Best Answer
Have you tried plugging your charger into a computer and press one button for about 5 seconds. It didn't work on mine but worth a try.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Mine has stopped syncing also... very recent.  Last 48 hours.  App says the device is "Looking".  Looking for what?

Best Answer

My One is not showing sleep records, which is most important to me. Fitbit is phasing out the One I think. So wondering if they are phasing out all usage and support of it as well. I just ordered a new one to have in reserve if you can't get them in the future, but now I wonder if that was wasted money. I really love my One and don't at all want a bracelet! Frustrating!

Best Answer
Stepgrammy - Bingo! As discouraging as it is, I think that's EXACTLY
what's happening. Notice there has been no help whatsoever posted on this
forum from anyone at Fitbit. Gee --- Thanks, Fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes

NancymcDee71 - Yes, tried that.  Mine takes 10 - 12 seconds, but same result.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Loislane97 -  Turn off a Fitbit One by hooking it up to charge first, then hold down the button for 10 - 12 seconds.  Turn it back on by holding down the button again for a couple of seconds.  That's SUPPOSED to reset the auto-sync feature, but it looks like that's not working for anyone anymore.  Thanks, Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I noticed. You would at least expect them to let you know your cause is useless! They probably don't answer questions, but I'm going to go through the steps to connect to ""Support" to see what I can expect or not.

Best Answer

My Fitbit One stopped syncing on June 1. I've tried everything everyone else has and nothing is working. This is frustrating. After I removed and readded, my Windows 10 device saw the One, but tried syncing for a while and came back with a "driver error" message. Windows 10, however, reports that all my Bluetooth drivers are up to date. So I'm completely stuck here.

Best Answer

I have e.mailed fitbit today. Lets see what they say.

If they're phasing out the one i'm not holding out much hope. 

Doesn't help us dedicated one users. 

I dont really want a wrist one, cant even wear a watch as I have a reaction on my wrist. 😠😕

Best Answer

SUCCESS!!!   Contacted Fitbit via their "chat support".  Got a sales rep, who transferred me to tech support, who figured out I was trying to sync through my dashboard via www.fitbit.com.  Syncing needs to be done through the Fitbit APP.  (It's free...mine had already been installed years ago, but I couldn't find it)  Once you're on the app, turn the Fitbit One off,  then back on....and it will sync itself!  Now, how long it will continue to sync itself is another story, but I will know by sometime tomorrow since it's supposed to be daily.  Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m going to be really angry if they force us to buy a different device! 😡

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I connected my One to my computer and held the button for 5 seconds.  It took a couple of attempts but it did reset and is now syncing again.  BUT, this morning when I synced the iPhone app it replaced all previous nights sleep times with today's time.  WTF??  Are they trying to tell us something?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I made some progress by engaging in a chat with support. They really listened and walked me through steps I needed to take. I'm syncing now to both desktop and phone. One problem was my tracker not having a full charge while trying to connect/sync/update.

Gwen
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried everything. I've just un-paired my fitbit with my phone app and deleted app and reinstalled it.... Now it won't re connect.... Says Searching....... I emailed fitbit support, there help was to send a link to the trouble shooting page.   (Not helpful) Now can't seem to email them. Tried calling the support/customer number and it doesn't work.  Fuming Now! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even though my fitbit says hi to me, my phone just keeps saying searching!

Best Answer
0 Votes