Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one wont sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help. My fitbit one hasn't sync since 1st Aug. Getting frustrated now. I've tried resetting it.... logging in and out of app. Nothing! 

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Fitbit's website (www.fitbit.com)  has a "chat line".  Get on it, ask whoever answers to get you someone in  "tech support".  They should be able to help you solve the problem.  It worked for me!   OH WAIT!  That website is wrong.  It's  help.fitbit.com     

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops!  Gave you the wrong website.  It's   help.fitbit.com    Scroll down, you'll see a light gray box on the lower right that says "Let's Talk".  Click "Get Support" to start a chat. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Going to chat worked for me too. My one is now syncing on both phone and computer. It is also counting steps and recording sleep like always!

Gwen
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news!  NOW we're getting somewhere!

Best Answer
0 Votes
They followed up this morning with a note saying to stay in touch for any further problems: "We're never done until you're satisfied with us." Now that is the Fitbit support I remember!

Gwen
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the charger and turning Fitbit One off, then back on.  No response.  My Fitbit ran out of battery last night.  Now I have charged it, but my app cannot see that it has been charged and will not sync. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried quitting out of your app, opening it up again and then try syncing? Just a shot in the dark.
Best Answer
It worked❣️ Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried plugging it in to my pc and hold the on off button down. After a couple of try’s it finally reset. I was then able to sync it to my phone.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have ordered a new fitbit. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just had the same sync problem, but I did the reboot for about 15 secs and it has worked

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've ended up ordering a new one. 😣

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes