Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye My Fitbit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I have to say goodbye to my Fitbit One. I want to thank Fitbit for this awesome tracker. I think my One has run its course. It's too bad that the One is no longer available. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. The Fitbit Inspire is not an option for me. My one lasted me 6 years. 

24,840,324 steps, 35209 floors for a total of 11,222 miles. RIP my friend.

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71

@Richie9911  I never had the pleasure of owning a One, but those who were fortunate to bond with it, have only said good things. Sorry for your loss. It sure stayed with you for a lot of steps and stairs. Hope you keep on stepping.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Wow thats a long time. May it RIP.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

You also might want to check eBay. I would not buy a used one myself. But there are some good and some bad prices for New ones

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Amazon has black for $275 and burgundy for $300!

Best Answer

Their batteries should be dead since a lithium battery can't be stored without use or recharging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did your just die?  Mine did on Thursday. I'm lost I want the same one. I have had mine for 4 years.

Best Answer

No, it didn't. Mine is ok. Still works and keeps the charge for almost 2 weeks. Incredible. We should all ask Fitbit to start making the One again, cause if you buy it now, most probably the battery won't be good.

Best Answer

I couldn't let my One go...lol. I did some research on the battery, and found a replacement battery. I performed some delicate surgery on my one, and replace the battery. My one came through surgery, and will live on for some time longer. YaY!!

P. S. The battery in the Fitbit one is designed not to be replaced. I don't recommend you try and replace the battery, unless you are certain you can perform the repair or know someone who can.

Best Answer

@Richie9911  never had the One, but those who have had that style of Fitbit seemed to have loved it dearly. Glad the operation worked for you!

Best Answer

@Richie9911  That's awesome! Glad it came back to life!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
I have had the same experience as you. I have had mine for 7 yrs. The battery just died & will not recharge. Can you provide what battery is needed to be replaced ? If I find the battery I might be able someone to replace it since having trouble getting a replacement for under $270. 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please send battery info Would appreciate your help regarding this.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
*Thank you ! Just ordered the battery. Hopefully this works.*
*I loved my Fitbit One ! ! ! :)*
Best Answer

Share your experience, please, after you've finished the project:-) But I found a different solution, when mine was lost, I bought a used one on eBay. So far so good. Got it on the 2nd of October, the battery is still running at 70%.

Best Answer

I believe that the company has abandoned the Fitbit One. It no longer syncs with my Mac, or my iPhone, although it still charges and tracks my steps. I don't want to wear a tracking watch, so I'm looking elsewhere for a clip-on syncable tracker.

Best Answer

No, they haven't. 

Best Answer

Mine syncs though with a PC application and Android phone. So I think it should sync with the Apple products. Contact their customer care, they have an excellent support service. The chat is my best way. Moreover there's a relevant notification from Fitbit: Updated 10/9/19: We’re aware that some customers may experience a compatibility issue with notifications after updating their iPhone to iOS 13. We’re hard at work to resolve this issue. See this thread for details and troubleshooting steps. So, don't worry, you'll be fine soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

No, my battery started to degrade over the past year. Sometimes
it would only last 1/2 a day. I'm just glad I could replace the battery.

Rich
Best Answer
0 Votes

My One, purchased 4/24/14 has worked great until 10/9 when it stopped syncing.  I've tried everything and talked to customer support who couldn't figure it out.  I don't have an Apple phone.  I can't sync on my pc (with dongle) or Kindle or phone, which I've always been able to do.  Any advice?  Every step I take it's like...why bother?  HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes