Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Fitbit!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello I have the Fitbit One and this is the second time I have lost this **ahem** thing. First time was when I was running I had the fitbit in the wrist holder and some how it fell out. The second time it was in the clip inthe middle of my bra. I am so angry because I called customer service and no one would help me replace it. I love my fitbit and I love being in challenges with my friends and seeing how active I am. It sucks because I can't afford another one and they would not work with replacing it all, I even told them sned me another one that goes on the wrist so I won't lose it. Thanks to horrible customer service I think I will go with another company. Has anyone else had this issue? Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @baybesparkle, Thank you for visiting our Community and welcome aboard. I'm sorry to hear your One was lost for a second time and our Support team was not able to offer you other alternative. So I have investigated a little more and I was in contact with support; according to them. They were able to work with you offering a solution so you can get back on track. I wonder if you received this information? I just want to give follow up with you to make sure everything is okay?

Keep me posted and see you around. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Hello all they offered me was 25% off a new Fitbit. To me that is not fixing the problem.Because of the items the product came with did not hold my fitbit in place, which is how I lost it, then they tell me I will have to buy another one with a small discount. To me that is not a fair deal.
Best Answer
0 Votes