Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connecting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my One to sync with either Fitbit Connect on my laptop OR on my iPhone all of a sudden. Tried rebooting computer and iPhone, no luck. On the phone it just says "Looking" forever. On the laptop it says "Searching for Fitbit tracker" for a long time and then goes to "not working? try again." Anyone know what might be up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

So frustrating!!! Anxious to get started and just. won't. sync!!! This is a replacement for my old fitbit one and easily synced it. Now I have tried to start over, add to and repeated attempted syncs. Hope an answer comes soon. It's good to use it as pedometer but wanted so much more! I miss it. Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is still syncing but it has locked up twice today.  The first time I was at work and I just thought the battery went dead.  As soon as I plugged it in it came back to life like it had been reset.  It showed the battery was 75% charged.  About an hour later it locked up again.  Next the step count quit counting.  I did the factory reset and it started working again.  I think this fitbit is on its way out.  I'm glad I ordered a new one when this one quit syncing.  I should have it Monday.

Thanks for the help.

Larry

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have same problem with my flex, won't sync to anything, phone, home computer, work computer.  Fitbit replaced the flex once, new one hasn't worked in two weeks.    I've done everything fitbit help suggested. Now they have offered another replacement. Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had same problem. Had to take fitbit app off and then start the fitbit
app over. Then I could sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes
This worked for me.

Fitbit sync problem

I reset the One (plugged it into charger plugged into laptop, held button
down 12 seconds, unplugged it, held button til it turned on) and it syncs
both places again. So maybe try that. My directions are probably less than
stellar so you might want to look them up.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried that, worked once then didn't
Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit will not connect to my PC or Phone  What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im not sure if this is your problem or not but when my Fitbit One stopped syncing to my computer I reset it (plugged it into charger plugged into laptop, held button down on Fitbit 12 seconds, unplugged it, held button til it turned on) and it syncs both places again. So maybe try that. My directions are probably less than stellar so you might want to look them up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex was not syncing. It also didn't show in the Bluetooth list on my phone. After reset the flex (via ways suggested in other posts) it showed up but I got an error saying that the pairing was not accepted by the flex (??!!). After un-installing and re-installing the app on my phone, it is now working :-). It seems that with Android 6.0 there is a need to accept location access by the app - not sure if this is what in the end did the trick.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution worked for me as well! Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
The update fixed the problem
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try updating the FitBit app on your smart phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes