Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have been having issues with my Fitbit One not syncing for the past few days. I am using it on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.

So far, I have tried:
Syncing with my computer
Syncing with my phone
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app
Turning wi-fi off and on
Turning Bluetooth off and on
Powering my One down and restarting it
Unpairing my Fitbit - now I can't get it to hold the connection (it will say it found it, and then not have it anymore to get me to the next screen)

I'm not sure of what else to try. It worked just fine until Friday and has not synced since then.
Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

my time on the fitbit is continually exactly 3 hours behind.  I fixed it yesterday but today the 3hours differenceis back again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my One. Done the same thing and still haven't been ably to sync since Dec. 19th. No one has offered a solution yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any results from this?  Mine didnt catch all my steps yesterday, like I didnt even have it on. . . then my sleep was not tracked and now it will not sync.  What do I do. . I've uninstalled, installed, turned bluetooth on and off. . but it will not turn off on the one. HELPWoman Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

My One occasionally does this and the solution is to restart it. Plug it into the charger and hold the button for at least 20 seconds. The screen should go blank. Then disconnect it from the charger and press the button and it should tell you its version number and restart the bluetooth connection and work correctly. By the way you will not loose any data or settings.

Best Answer

Excellent!  This is very helpful. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work for me, either.  I have called Fitbit on three previous occasions and have had long conversations about this very topic.  After talking with technical support, my Fitbit will sync for a few days and then not again until I talk with another tech.  Each time I am told a different solution.  I am growing quite frustrated and would very much appreciate an answer to this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The restart suggested by @Water01 offers the best chance of fixing problems like these. The only problem with the procedure is that it sometimes doesn't work so it's recommended to try it at least 3 times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also make sure you hold the button down when it is attached to the charger for AT LEAST 20 seconds and make sure the display has gone black. Always works for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Worked for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It can't be a coincidence that so many of us lost synching at the same time. Has anyone been in touch with customer service?

Best Answer

Mine stopped syncing today.  Nothing seems to work.  I have never had this problem before.  Has something changed?  It is odd that so many people are having this difficulty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customer service recommends these steps as well.  I tried it twice yesterday, got the Fitbit 6.6 to show up on it, but still no success.  I contacted CSR and followed your steps this morning.  YAY! it finally worked.  I am synched and psyched.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem - had not synced since Dec 27. I tried unistalling/reinstalling the app on my android phone, logging out/in, swtitching bluetooth off/on. Finally I tried restarting my Fitbit - after the 3rd time all seems well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Solved my issue!

Best Answer
Mine started to work when I put it in the charger, held the button down for 20 seconds and then removed it from the charger. I then went to sync again and entered a 'new device' and put in the number displayed on my fitbit one. This worked and has been working for 2 days now. Keeping my fingers crossed. Erica
Best Answer