Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after the last updates my fitbit will not sync. Anyone still having issues? I have 2 of them. Ugh. Not happy been several weeks and still not resolved.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
214 REPLIES 214
I had to turn my one off and iPhone off then turn back on at same time

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

pardon my stupidity, but HOW do i turn my ONE, off?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I sync to my computer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your explicit instructions- I have been trying to sync my One for over a week, scouring the internet, and your suggestion worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked!  Thanks, Leester2017

Best Answer

Thanks for your detailed steps (which do have to be done in the exact order you stated)... it worked!  Thank goodness especially since they've discontinued the Fitbit One and I don't want an option that you have to wear like jewelry (watches, etc) but still want to track flights of stairs in addition to steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me 🤗

Best Answer

Yeah, this method works (about once every 7 - 10 days when my One decides it doesn't want to sync) but isn't there some method I can use to keep the One from regularly losing sync in the first place? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not that I know of

Sent from Outlook
Best Answer
0 Votes

This fix worked fir ne. Thanks for posting!

Best Answer
0 Votes

TYVM!  After a week of being unsynced and trying everything, I found this solution.  It worked! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree 100% that the procedure provided does eventually allow the Fitbit One to re-sync with the app, but the problem is that within one to three weeks, the Fitbit One will again fail to sync and one has to go through the entire rigamarole again.  This process is based on a bluetooth connection and I have other bluetooth devices which rarely fail to connect with the mobile phone apps with which they communicate.  I do not understand why Fitbit cannot either upgrade the software to work correct all of the time OR offer a newer improved version of the Fitbit One to purchase.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had tons of trouble syncing lately. I use a Macbook and the latest issue was that the sync part was greyed out. After trying the fitbit restart several times and trying to reinstall the Ap, it finally dawned on me that I should restart the laptop. It worked, so if you are having trouble, try that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had tons of trouble syncing lately. I use a Macbook and the latest issue was that the sync part was greyed out. After trying the Fitbit restart several times and trying to reinstall the Ap, it finally dawned on me that I should restart the laptop. It worked, so if you are having trouble, try that.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I repeat. My problem is not how do I get it back in sync but instead, how
do I keep it from losing sync in the first place. I have a Garmin watch
and it re-syncs with my mobile phone 99 times out of 100. The Fitbit is
more like 60 times out of 100.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou so much Leester, followed exactly what you said and everything is right in the world again. Spent a couple of hours last night trying to fix before I went to community - so greatful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! My Fitbit One stopped syncing this week and I was frantic!! Your advice worked!! So happy to have it back up; and running!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Enjoy your fitbit

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Could somebody please repost the fix?  I can't seem to backtrace it to the posting with the fix in it.

Thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Log out of your fitbit account then turn off your Bluetooth next put your fitbit in the charger and hold the button down for exactly 15 seconds. After 15 seconds take fitbit off the charger (your fitbit should not come on). Turn on fitbit and then turn on Bluetooth sign in to your fitbit account your fitbit should start syncing.
Best Answer