Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One battery draining quickly after 2.41.1 iOS update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Update 3/21/2018: Hi Everyone - it has taken the team longer to identify the root cause of why some users are experiencing rapid battery drain with while syncing One to an iOS device. We will continue to investigate, but I don't currently have a timeline for fix. Along with turning off all day sync, we do suggest syncing to a computer or Android device if possible. Thanks for your reports and patience. 

Update 11/25/2017: We are still aware that some users on iOS are reporting rapid battery drain and are working on the issue. Once I hear further, I will update this thread. Thanks for all your reports. 

I've been notified that there are reports of One battery draining quickly on iOS version 2.41.1 and our team is currently investigating. If you are experiencing this, we recommend disabling all-day-sync for now. I'll update this post once I hear more. Thanks as always for your patience and understanding. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
201 REPLIES 201

You are welcome Neil.  My One is still working great - the charge is still lasting 14 to 15 days.  Good luck with yours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@neilTrembley Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the experience you are having with your One's battery draining quickly.

I'm sure that @suefit5's suggestions will help you out with this. I'm glad you are finding the Community forums helpful.

Also, feel free to check all of these tips to improve the battery power on your tracker. This should also help you out.

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer