Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not connecting to server

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I was having an issue with getting my fitbit to complete a full sync. I tried resetting the Bluetooth connection and then I uninstalled an reinstalled the app. Now I can't get logged back in on the app. I'm getting an error that it can't connect to the server. Is anyone else having this issue?
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I am having the same issue but I don't know what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted support via the live chat. They had to escalate my issue to another department.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!

Denise Thornton
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Did all the things they said to do....deleted and reinstalled the app; turned off Bluetooth and turned it back on; reported the fitbit as faulty and they sent a replacement.  Still getting the same problem. I'm lost. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Jcforde, it's nice to see new members in the forums. Cat Embarassed

I'd like to clarify the inconvenience you're having, is this an issue logging into the Fitbit application or syncing your tracker with any platform? I also would like to know which device you're using and also the steps you already tried.

I'll be waiting your reply.

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've turned off blue tooth and back on, bought a new fit bit, deleted my account and I still get dm not connecting message. I dont know what yo do. My phone finds my fit bit and gives me the code but can't connect .

Best Answer
0 Votes