Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen on Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I woke up the other morning to a blank screen on my charge 2, its still working as i can see everything through the app - just no display on the actual screen. Is this a common issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ashleigh2410 It's great to see you in the Community!

Let me help you with your Charge 2 screen not working. This isn't an expected behavior for your tracker so I suggest you restart it by following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

@Ashleigh2410 It's great to see you in the Community!

Let me help you with your Charge 2 screen not working. This isn't an expected behavior for your tracker so I suggest you restart it by following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for replying. I have tried all these steps but theres still no display on the screen, it is still tracking steps and activity however, it shows on the app that this is still working. Just a blank screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ashleigh2410 thank you for your reply.

I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so please work with them to find a solution.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  Did anything work for you?

Best Answer

@dholts Welcome to the Community. 

Please try the instructions in my previous post to see if this helps resolve the issue.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.

blank screen but syncing and charging.

also in the app when I attemp to modify the clock face. There are no options.

any ideas?

bob

Best Answer
I never got it resolved. I just had to get a new one.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah I think I’ll need to do that too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine went black today too. App shows it's fully charged and its syncing, but nothing will come up on the screen. I tried several times to change the watch face, that did nothing. I've tried the reset and long restart protocols multiple times and nothing works. I wonder if the screen is just dead. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is what mine did also. I wasn't able to fix it.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
I was told I need a new one. And that I am out of warranty.
Best Answer
0 Votes