Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry Charge 3 screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 had lines on the screen but now it’s just really blurry with a growing blackness that is spreading so I can’t read the display. Anyone know what is wrong and how to fix? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Carlarabbit Thanks for stopping by!

Let me help you with your Charge 3 scree being blurry. Please restart your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem and followed the steps and I still have blurred, gray, vertical lines through my screen. It happened all of a sudden today- not a gradual thing. Other suggestions?

Best Answer

@EM97 Thanks for joining us! 

Let me help you with your unresponsive Charge 3 and thank you for following my suggestions. I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have followed all the steps and stil;l have a blurry screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Diana290560 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Let me help you with your issue and thank you for already trying my previous suggestions. You also have now a ticket with Support so keep an eye on your email.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes