Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Glass

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I put my Charge 2 on charge when I snapped it onto the charger the glass cracked right down the middle

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums!

So sorry to hear that. Please contact support. Help link is at the top of the forum.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums!

So sorry to hear that. Please contact support. Help link is at the top of the forum.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

So I had the same problem, and then a while later the entire screen came off. So now the only way I can see how I did durin the day is by looking at my pared device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there Guys,

I am  sorry to hear that you have suffered the very same problem that hundreds of us have had.  Unfortunately, FITBIT have not made any modifications to the current product with regards to the screen so the chances of it happening again to any replacement is also quite hi.  Note:  I have been advised by FITBIT that it will most probably not be a NEW replacement that it will be someone else's return that you will be given if offered a replacement.

I will post the email if you want any evidence of this.

Best Answer

I had the same issue, Fitibit replaced it with a new Charge, but says there is no warranty for the replacement.  Now the new one has cracked in 3 places and the Heart Rate Stopped working.  Very frustrating.  I am wondering if the Versa is a better design so the glass won't crack.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both mine and my wifes,charge 2 screens have cracked, JUNK american produced product made in a chinese slave factory,made to the lowest price possible for americas maximum pofif...what should i have expected, yank rubbish

Best Answer
0 Votes