Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button on Fitbit Charge 3 is gone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The power button on the side of of my Charge three seems to have fallen off the device and is lost. I cannot access anything from my wrist. 
Is there a repair for this or do I need to replace my device?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ArcticKate  there is no repair for these devices. Sorry this happened to you. Might be a good time to take advantage of a sale on Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello @ArcticKate. Welcome to the community forums. @Odyssey13 It's nice to see you around thanks for your input. 

@ArcticKate Thank you for the detailed information. As mentioned on the post above, there isn't a repair center or repair service but I recommend contacting our Support Team for additional assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. Make sure to explain the inconvenience and they will be providing information and assistance. 

On a side note, replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer