Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the button on Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The restart instructions tell me to hold a button for 15 seconds. Where is the button on Charge 3?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's the touch button on left side of screen it will vibrate when pressed

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @dece07 and @Helz85 thanks for the input.

I was able to see here that our friend @Helz85 replied to your inquiry about the Charge 3 button. Was this the answer you were looking for? If it was, I recommend marking the answer given as a solution. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response.

Now, if your inquiry/issue wasn’t resolved, let me know and I will be glad to help you out. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought so. I tried this but it doesn't vibrate. Thanks

My Fitbit doesn't react at all

Moderator edit: content

Best Answer

Thanks for the information @dece07.

Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t see any button. My Fitbit is completely dead. Doesn’t do anything! No vibration just a black screen!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Liam2015, welcome to the Forums.

If your tracker isn't turning on, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there. About your button inquiry, see the attachment. 

Button.png

Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don’t say button on your work around, it’s bloody confusing!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Guela. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for any confusion caused and thank you for your feedback. As you can see from the picture that was shared above, on the left side of the Charge 3, you'll find the button. This is also indicated on the Charge 3 manual on page 17th. 

If you experience any inconvenience with your Fitbit device, please let me know. 

I look forward to your response. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer