Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Text Messages Not Coming Through

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Charge 2 has been working fine but all of a sudden my text messages aren't coming through on my Charge 2. I've reset and done everything possible my notifications are on but the icon just spins around.
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I’m having the exact same problem

Best Answer

Mines the same but it's not receiving notifications from my mobile, it used to but not anymore, shame I like it.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem, i think i saw somewhere it had to do with the latest update. I'm not sure.  

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with my iPhone 8S Plus. All notifications have stopped coming through.

Tried re-pairing and I keep getting the "Bluetooth Pairing Failed."

Best Answer

@Dotty14 @pepsr1 @SunsetRunner @swelde @Kimbacub2000 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that you aren't getting your notifications on your Charge 2. Try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them and setup notifications. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have ALREADY tried ALL those things.... I do not recieve text notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have done all those things as per initial post, with no success, and now strongly considering returning my Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not getting text messages on my newest Fitbit charge 2 and it is something I enjoyed.

Best Answer