Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 active minutes and steps tracking issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge two stopped recording active minutes some months ago. One minute they would be there, the next they would disappear. Now the same is happening with steps. After a 3-mile walk today, my watch said 10035 steps. An hour later it said 2347 steps. The watch has plenty of charge and is not damaged. Have tried re-setting it, but no joy there. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Mummydidit, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the active minutes and steps tracking issues that your Charge 2 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get them resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. In case the issues persist, contact them with the reference number they provided and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, this is happening to me too. Please could you share the response?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @angiemc01, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Since your Charge 2 is not tracking your active minutes and steps properly, please restart it as described in this help article. After this, monitor your tracker and see if it tracks your steps properly.

Also, I'd like to share this help page, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your active minutes.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes