Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 alarm not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just noticed today that my alarm won’t sync on my Charge 2. My Fitbit will otherwise sync, but it is not syncing the alarms. I can change times of the alarm in the app, but I am unable to turn the alarm on and it just says not synced yet. Anybody else have this happen? Any ideas on how to get the alarms to sync?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your continued reports. I wanted to let you know that our team released the Fitbit app 3.77 version which brings a fix for issues experienced with the alarms. This update should be available for all our members, so please make sure to install it on your phone. For more details about how to manage your alarms, see this help article.

We appreciate your patience and we'll keep working to Fitbit more useful for you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
41 REPLIES 41

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kelabonte. Thank you for letting us know that you haven't been able to sync your Charge 2 alarms.

Please set up your tracker as a replacement device following the instructions of: How do I set up a replacement device or add another device to my account?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I’m having the same problem, just tried the steps above setting it up as a replacement device and then created a new alarm but the same problem is going on. This solution does not appear to work. Any other solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another thing I forgot to mention is when you create a new alarm, it will duplicate as well. So you get two alarms for the same time that you can’t toggle on or off.

Best Answer

Same here on Flex!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue with my Charge 2 - showing ‘not synced yet’ on my phone, but the alarm appears on my fitbit.  I too have duplicate alarms showing ‘not synched yet’ and I cannot toggle any on or off.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled it and still have the same problem, very frustrating!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue on inspire HR.  I have tried the replacement option and it did not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here, also a Charge 2. Also tried disconnecting it and reconnecting as a replacement device -- I'm still unable to sync alarms.

This occurred on software version 3.68.1 (36845105) for the iPhone, and the latest update to version 3.69 (36980045) doesn't fix the problem. Everything else works fine, just unable to sync any alarms.

Others have also been reporting this on the App Store since Sunday. Pretty clearly an issue with the latest few versions of the app.

Best Answer

Same problem. This is has not worked. Any other fixes? 
thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with my charge 2.  I use these silent alarms a lot for work reminders and this is causing huge headaches.

Best Answer

I don't think it's the app.. I downgraded the fitbit app all the way down to 3.64 and the same problem persists. I think it maybe server side issue.

Other devices reporting the same problem in these forums. Any word from FitBit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been working with customer service for a few days now. They have told me to force quit the app, delete the alarms, restart my phone & device, remove device and delete the app, etc. but nothing has worked. I’d recommend everyone else either call or chat with customer service to flood them with requests for this. Hopefully they’ll figure out a solution soon!

Best Answer

Same issue for me, Inspire 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But strangely the alarm works anyway 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not solve the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine works but if I need to change the days it goes off then it’s a pain to change it; delete it then set up another, which duplicates, rather than just edit the days 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thank you for reporting your silent alarm issues.

Our team is aware of it and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer

Charge 2 alarm not syncing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve just noticed this tonight as I have gone to go turn them off for the weekend. Have updated the app as well and still the alarms aren’t syncing. Guess I’ll have an early wake up tomorrow! 

Best Answer
0 Votes